flash forward

fireblade

Elite Member
Reaction score
hiya guys did any of you watch flash forward last night was brill??:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

yeah it was good - however the trailer for the next one looked boring.

i hope they're not going to drag it out for yonks. i'l quickly lose interest

oh yes i did but think to your self wat would you do if all the world blanked out for 2 mins 14 seconds wat would you do in that time. did u see the man at the end of it? strange or Wat?

:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

missed it last night but saw it a week ago :), newsgroups are great, aren't they!

Good premise, last few minutes was the only thing that will make me watch ep2.

shouldn't this be in the TV show bit?

oh yes they are but wat would u do mate if the whole worlds popluation blaked out for 2 mins 14 second. well to me its a bit strange atm the end part was wat got me very strange the next ep looks good.

have a little faith

Really enjoyed it - looking forward to the rest of the series.

same here mate but i think its going to get much better through the series big time:FRIGHT::FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

Looks promising!
I have put this on Series Link, so i can watch afew episodes at a time (when i get time).

Downloaded it the day after it was shown in USA, but have yet to watch it...only reason i was interested is cos it had Harold from Harold and Kumar films lool

I stopped watching after 17 minutes an put on Harold and Kumar.

loked ok hopefully it will get better. and season 4 of heros aired in the states a cple of weeks back /:)

heroes has had a terrible start IMO .... love this show , but i hope it gets better...

This Flash forward however was great, i really liked it...also i liked all the links to lost as well ( the oceanic billboard ) ect ect....
i hope the show keeps interest...

yes mate i got to wait till five show it, but couldn't you watch it on demand five or is it different where u live?:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

yes mate i got to wait till five show it, but couldn't you watch it on demand five or is it different where u live?:FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

Easiest way for me is to download it the next day, never used on demand but it probably wouldnt be any quicker than what the US airs it. Besides that, theres just too many programs that are aired in US at least a week earlier than over here and most times more than a week.

I love it, such a good program. Cannot wait for Mondays now :D

Back