flash forward

I can't get into this Flashforward at all.

I'm probably in a minority but I find it pretty boring to be honest!

Watched the 2nd episode last night. I'm hooked. !!

I can't get into this Flashforward at all.

I'm probably in a minority but I find it pretty boring to be honest!

i find it ok at the moment because the makers of lost making it like lost you have to wait till the next episode to see wat happens. :FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have a little faith

Just downloaded and watched it now, its quality!

I hope she doesnt cheat on him haha!

have not watched the second one yet have been away but its on to night and looks very good :FRIGHT::FRIGHT:

just have little faith

I have just watched the 2nd ep and getting to like it. Could get a bit drawn out tho and bored quickly

just finished reading the book which was not bad,however i have only watched ep1 but cant see how they are gonna translate it into a series,the book certainly didnt have anyone caught walking about on cctv after the flash forward...i wont spoil it for anyone watching it but i seriously doubt the story remains even remotely similar to the book

Gonna be another one of those shows that Hollywood seem so fond of producing at the moment. Starts out as a good idea but no real direction other than an attempt to keep audiences hooked !

tbh, its one of the reasons I will rarely watch anything on TV that doesn't have a defined length and I know I'll see a worthwhile ending. Far too many of these soaps just get cancelled after a series or two leaving fans wondering why they bothered !

Havent seen this weeks episode yet, seems its well liked though over here. A lot of people comment about it to me but they only watch it when its aired over here so they are an episode behind.

BTW....it has just been confirmed they have given it a full season so it must have the ratings or it would have been pulled.

The only things I regularly watch are House and Dexter.

ahaha
2nd half of eppy 5 was a blast... :banana: :Cheers:

sparked a bit of interest again ...

Back