flash forward

Its a greta program ,in the category of heroes and lost,only thing is i think this will be another series that doesnt no when to finish.

I think if its a hit it will get extended like the others.

I just hate havin to wait a week to see the next bit,wish id waited till it ended and downloaded it.
gio

Its a greta program ,in the category of heroes and lost,only thing is i think this will be another series that doesnt no when to finish.

I think if its a hit it will get extended like the others.

I just hate havin to wait a week to see the next bit,wish id waited till it ended and downloaded it.
gio

Yes I like this program too!!!:Cheers
But I hope its not another LOST:yawn2:

new episode looks good . cant wait till the morinng to watch it :)

new episode looks good . cant wait till the morinng to watch it :)

dont it mate big time, i wanna see them bit tower things because if you have been watching them all in one of the episode they show some sort of gas coming out of one of them tower things, makes you think really?? but think to your self why is there some people still awake during the black out? Wat was they doing or planning? if the world blacked out for 2min 17 secs Wat would you do in that time??

"uk-wales"

blah..it wasnt that good either , episodes are not consistent enuff for me (
episodes are like ...good,good,bad,terrible,good,shit lol

blah..it wasnt that good either , episodes are not consistent enuff for me (
episodes are like ...good,good,bad,terrible,good,shit lol

I've enjoyed every episode.

Maybe it's just not to you're taste. We all like different things: doesn't make it shit because someone doesn't like it. :)

I've enjoyed every episode.

Maybe it's just not to you're taste. We all like different things: doesn't make it shit because someone doesn't like it. :)

yeah .... i know wot u mean ,
but im just sooo dissapointed with it lol , my mates @ work love it...and talk about it all the time and im like ...wot the fu** LOL

i find its getting better slowly i think its like lost it makes you wait to see Wat happens have, got next weeks preview here

FlashForward Five.tv

missed a ep? catch up on the same link :)

"uk-wales"

After a slow start I'm enjoying it more with each episode.

flash forward is on to night its the mid season finally which is goin to be really good :):):)

FlashForward Five.tv

missed a episode catch up on the same link ^^

"uk-wales"

Back