fkin post man

andyboyrfc

Inactive User
Reaction score
a was in the house on friday and a herd the post man put my mail threw the letter box so i went to get it and was looking threw them and ther was a card saying ther was a parcel for me at the post office for me to pick up as ther was no 1 in . as i was in a wasnt to fekin happy si i went to the post office a few hours later and they said they cant find it and they will need to speak to the postman when he comes in the next day. so i went today and as its a recorded delivery the guys in the place searched every were and cand find the fookin thing . so now i have to fone the manager tommorow and see what and how to get my fookin money back . i think the fuker has stolen it and the next time a see him am gony give him a bollikin . its a £20 quid sd memory card a was expecting but the thing thats bothering me is the arsehole never chapped the door and now its off :mad: :Angryfire

i know it happened on still game. lol. My m8 is an ex postie and they often leave large and heavy items in the depot when they cannot be arsed. Tell ur postie next time he comes that he didn't try to deliver it. My m8 says he could be sacked for failing to deliver

scottyboydfc said:
i know it happened on still game. lol. My m8 is an ex postie and they often leave large and heavy items in the depot when they cannot be arsed. Tell ur postie next time he comes that he didn't try to deliver it. My m8 says he could be sacked for failing to deliver

it was only a sd card m8 a wee fukin jiffy back and a seen that on still game aswell lol but a will be fonin his manager tomorow and a will be tellin him a was in when he put the calling card through the letter box

LAZY B*******DS THEY ONLY WORK 5 HRS A DAY :Chainsaw:

scottyboydfc said:
they often leave large and heavy items in the depot when they cannot be arsed.

Always happening to me. You hear the mail coming through the letterbox, go to pick it up and find that the f*cker has left a card saying you weren't in. I've complained several times, but nobody gives a f*ck.

:Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire :Angryfire

know exactly how u feel. Got one a few weeks back. It came with the rest of the mail. He didn't even attempt to deliver it.

Happens to me too! I had a card through my letter box the other day despite the letter having instructions to leave with neighbour if not home. The other thing that drives me up the wall is I have a fixed to the wall postbox since my dogs eat anything that comes in the other and those metal basket things are sh*te! The postie still insists on sticking things through the door mailbox despite it being sealed on the inside. This means that things come through shredded and are then eaten by the dogs! Drives me up the wall!! I know - put a seal across the front of the box!! I can't find one!

Its happend to me a number of times. Problem is once a postie gets used to the round they 'know' who is usually out, so they leave things a bit bigger or bulkier than normal at the sorting office (esp if it needs a signature).

Trabbs said:
Happens to me too! I had a card through my letter box the other day despite the letter having instructions to leave with neighbour if not home.
They are not allowed to deliver your post to another address, even if there is a sign in the window that only you could have put there (my sister's ex is a postie). You can arrange so that you hold your post at the sorting office and you collect from there, but its hardly an ideal solution.

Trabbs said:
The other thing that drives me up the wall is I have a fixed to the wall postbox since my dogs eat anything that comes in the other and those metal basket things are sh*te! The postie still insists on sticking things through the door mailbox despite it being sealed on the inside. This means that things come through shredded and are then eaten by the dogs! Drives me up the wall!! I know - put a seal across the front of the box!! I can't find one!
Try B&Q (note the website doesn't list everything they have in store). I was there yesterday and saw the blanking seals (door handle asile in my local B&Q Warehouse).

Last edited:
Back