fixed dish on 28.2e and 13e help

After some more advice i have my extra lnb and have made my lnb holder and arm in work today just looking to see what diseqc switch would be best ?

What i have just now is 3 cables going into the house just now 2 living room1 to bedroom upstairs all come from the skys lnb . what diseqc switch should i get i will be adding 1 lnb for hotbird ?

After some more advice i have my extra lnb and have made my lnb holder and arm in work today just looking to see what diseqc switch would be best ?

What i have just now is 3 cables going into the house just now 2 living room1 to bedroom upstairs all come from the skys lnb . what diseqc switch should i get i will be adding 1 lnb for hotbird ?

get a x4 then in future if you need to expand your sorted no need to buy another buy a switch with a plastic housing and do the job outside.

I always made the mistake of splitting the cables in doors and running from room to room ( I know Im a turd lol)

seriously though I just got my self a nice new dimond tipped 20 inch rotary 8mm drill bit and a big heavy rotary drill and I was good to go.

It knocks socks of my makita hammer and that cost a arm and a leg, the big rotary beast was only £30 it makes brick walls seems like butter :Fish:

shite off the subject I know

get a x4 then in future if you need to expand your sorted no need to buy another buy a switch with a plastic housing and do the job outside.

I always made the mistake of splitting the cables in doors and running from room to room ( I know Im a turd lol)

seriously though I just got my self a nice new dimond tipped 20 inch rotary 8mm drill bit and a big heavy rotary drill and I was good to go.

It knocks socks of my makita hammer and that cost a arm and a leg, the big rotary beast was only £30 it makes brick walls seems like butter :Fish:

shite off the subject I know

thanks for fast reply would a 4 way only work with 1 receiver ? I have a dreambox in living room and a skystar in my room upstairs and was wanting to watch say the football up stairs and the wife can watch soaps downstairs ? what would i need to get for that ?

will you have 2 lnbs, and want to feed 2 receivers?

if so, get 2 twin output LNBs and 2 2 way diseqc switches, run a feed from each LNB into both switches, then a line from one switch to one receiver, and from the other switch to the 2nd receiver, both roms will be able to access both satellites independantly of each other then

its actually harder to explain than to setup lol

will you have 2 lnbs, and want to feed 2 receivers?

if so, get 2 twin output LNBs and 2 2 way diseqc switches, run a feed from each LNB into both switches, then a line from one switch to one receiver, and from the other switch to the 2nd receiver, both roms will be able to access both satellites independantly of each other then

its actually harder to explain than to setup lol

Ah crap already ordered an Lnb its a single :-( the sky one is ok its a quad . Is there anyway to split the Single LNB output to 2 cables?

I know this thread is a little old but I thought Id update it with my dish situation that I have recently installed.

Original plan was to get rid of the zone 1 dish and put up a dish to get 13, 19.2 and 28.2 but i didnt really want an excessively large dish on the house.

So, I went for a 64cm triax dish, with LNBs at 19.2 and 13e, and kept the minidish pointing at 28.2. These all go into a 4 way diseqc that feeds my dreambox. Signals from all 3 sats are fine and I have no reception problems in bad weather.

I know this thread is a little old but I thought Id update it with my dish situation that I have recently installed.

Original plan was to get rid of the zone 1 dish and put up a dish to get 13, 19.2 and 28.2 but i didnt really want an excessively large dish on the house.

So, I went for a 64cm triax dish, with LNBs at 19.2 and 13e, and kept the minidish pointing at 28.2. These all go into a 4 way diseqc that feeds my dreambox. Signals from all 3 sats are fine and I have no reception problems in bad weather.

hi mate

which lnb arm did you use on the 64cm triax dish to get 19.2 and 13e?

Thanks

Back