How can I combine a Canaldigitaal monoblock and a single LNB on another dish

daveNL

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I'm sure this must have been asked before so apologies if so - but:

I would like to combine a canaldigitaal monoblock LNB (which is on one dish) and a single LNB (which is pointing to 13e on another dish) on one lead, going to the same receiver - How can I do that? Do I need an 'uncommitted' switch?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, I'm sure this must have been asked before so apologies if so - but:

I would like to combine a canaldigitaal monoblock LNB (which is on one dish) and a single LNB (which is pointing to 13e on another dish) on one lead, going to the same receiver - How can I do that? Do I need an 'uncommitted' switch?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I believe it should be possible- depending on the DiSEqC version on your receiver, but wouldn't it be easier just to replace the monobloc with 2 separate LNB's & use a 4-way DiSEqC switch? Monoblocs are always a bit of a compromise when they're (a) on a wrong-sized dish, and (b) not being used in their intended region (skew/elevation conflict).

you need a 2 way DC pass splitter connected to the Monobloc and another feed from the single LNB, so short feed down from the monobloc into 2 way splitter and then 2 feeds from 2 way splitter into diseqc switch and also incorporate the other single feed into the diseqc switch job done

Back