Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

re: Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

thats what favourites are for you put the programmes you watch in different categories

I don't know how many satellites you have but I have 4 and trust me my favorite lists are long.
I don't think that making a multi-row channel list is that difficult. It would be great too if we had epg info (now playing) when browsing in the channel lists just like with linux receivers.

how many channels do actually watch: i didnt ask how big your favourites are nobody ever watches 900 channels
be ruthless chop the channels you dont watch minimalism is good!!!!! if you want them alphabetical sort them that way

edogg

Last edited:

ok, I have ffinally managed to flash to the latest firmware, but now the box is not booting..it just says ON on the LCD??? whats up?

ok, I have ffinally managed to flash to the latest firmware, but now the box is not booting..it just says ON on the LCD??? whats up?
You need to serial lead and upgrade tool and flash it again using the serial lead.

There is a more indepth post on this topic on this forum about it, but in short, you connect your box to the PC using a serial lead, run the upgrade tool, and select the sogtware. This will flash it again.

You need to serial lead and upgrade tool and flash it again using the serial lead.
QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Did manage the null modem operation. Upgraded firmware to latest with null modem, then updated channel list, cccamcfg etc with usb. This box works a dream. Wonder why it did not accept firmware update via usb yesterday. Hope they solve the rebooting on some channels issue ... wonder what and why is this ?

you need to delete the channels that cause the rebooting from your channel list

edogg

New Firmware. Tough if you have a clone. Not tried it yet, just booting it up

It mainly mainly improve the followings:

1.Optimize "read smart card function"

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

2. Add "FTP function', you can upgrade your software and files by internet,

including software, system file, TP_PRO.dbs, Cccam.cfg, softcam and so on

3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch"

4. it adds several luanguage, i.e. Persian and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regaring the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it!

So the FTP part how does that work ?? Can u just access the box files via FTP or do u add an address and it auto updates from the server ??

download both files. upgrade the firmware with the firmware file then access the box using the exe file in the other file.

New Firmware. Tough if you have a clone. Not tried it yet, just booting it up

It mainly mainly improve the followings:

1.Optimize "read smart card function"

for example, Viaccess 4.0,NDS 2.0 , Irdeto 2.0, Conax 5, Sega ( i.e.Mediaguard 3)

Nagra 2 and so on

2. Add "FTP function', you can upgrade your software and files by internet,

including software, system file, TP_PRO.dbs, Cccam.cfg, softcam and so on

3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch"

4. it adds several luanguage, i.e. Persian and so on

5. Bomb--Kill the clone

Notes: regaring the rebooting of UK channels, we had gotten the T/S,maybe we will release new software on 15th May and solved it!

Thank you very much, good job

does this box support softcams now ??

"3.It adds some key files, and optimize "patch""

download both files. upgrade the firmware with the firmware file then access the box using the exe file in the other file.

does not connect to the box over wlan

does not connect to the box over wlan

Mine did using the box wired to my router and using a dell wireless laptop.
make sure you enter the correct ip address

works ok for me wireless or wired, also ensure your local firewall isn't blocking the connection.

Still can not connect to it using an FTP client, found port 1000 is open and the password is default if anybody fancies having a go.

I have managed to connect to the box using the supplied program. I have manged to send files back and to the box. Basically it saves you from using a USB stick all the time , which in my view is much better. Once someone has got to grips with it I'm pretty sure this program will allow us to do more with FTP. By the way I've trie Filezilla and it refuses to connect to the box.

Still can not connect to it using an FTP client, found port 1000 is open and the password is default if anybody fancies having a go.

Mine connects but does not receive welcome message

the epg is even worse now it is only now and next on the channel you are on with a description like it used to be with the second press of the info button in fact the info button still gives the same info so we dont have an epg at all now

Evey so called update leaves out something that was in the previous firmware

edogg

I tired this using WinSCP yesterday, your right in as much as the port is 1000, however i found the password was "0000" if you open up the .cfg file.

Its the username that needs to be identified, as this may well be hard coded.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Looking at the decompiled program i found that the boxip, password are all defined and initialised @004130C0 but thers no mention of a username :-/

Last edited:
Back