Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

re: Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

What is the best F / W after you?

Those listed in #67 or #91 if your bothered about the minor updates.

This F/W does not allow me to clear Tring on C:lin3 can any one letme know when is the next update for this box.

This F/W does not allow me to clear Tring on C:lin3 can any one letme know when is the next update for this box.

This section is for firmwares not questions.

Hi Hooley ..I tried doing what you put but when the imformation page opened it just states

Mac and gives numbers /letters
Machine 06-07-01 etc etc
NC ce-7f etc etc
Version HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT

pressed 8888 and nothing happens

Thanks for any reply

You will have to put newer firmware on to do that 8888 test. That firmware you have on is pretty old, but sure if it's working ok just leave it as is.

The hardware thats on is because when I upgraded last year I lost the favorites list so I went back to the old 1 ...by the way I'm setting up a Openbox S10 for a friend tomorrow do you know where I can get a favorites list for it and how would I install please .. Regards D

Re: S10 firmware

when i used the s10 europe FW it put my box to "stuck on ON" be careful it tookme ages to sort it out.

S9 Reboot Firmware fix

New firmware. Solved the problem with the reboots.
Installed and scanned, works well, not one reboot.

Attachments

• CONM_C2DS2_CMT_1106280402.rar
    1.6 MB · Views: 95
Re: S9 Reboot Firmware fix

installed this 2 days ago , worked well , scanned 13,16 &19.2 yesterday ( for the boxing ) and it rebooted twice last night , back on 28.2 now & seems ok

can this firmware be used with a clone box or has it got a "bomb" in it?

Been playing with this all day , i have loaded the latest f/w (again) , and i have noticed it only reboots when the internet cable is plugged in , with it out it will let me select any channel i like , i no some come up ' scrambled ' but it doesnt reboot ,it stays on . Soon as i plug the internet back in ,only then does it constantly reboot !!?

Been playing with this all day , i have loaded the latest f/w (again) , and i have noticed it only reboots when the internet cable is plugged in , with it out it will let me select any channel i like , i no some come up ' scrambled ' but it doesnt reboot ,it stays on . Soon as i plug the internet back in ,only then does it constantly reboot !!?

seems one of my lines was causing the reboot , deleted it & alls well.

Edogg, I can download no problems the S10 firmware you posted two messages above this but not the swanside link for the S9 it's takes me to it but nothing happens?

Sorted now,
I right clicked on the link and selected "open link in incognito page" then this took me to the main login page, I then signed in and it started downloading.

Having updated the box with the new firmware, it would appear the crackling sounds issues have gone! so far as the various channels I've tested, if any different I'll report back.
Also prior to the update my box read on the chip ID 0100, It wasn't until after I had done the update that it changed the ID to one of them listed in a previous post confirming it wasn't a clone.

Back