Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

re: Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v1.70 [04 November 10]

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v1.70 Released [04 November 10]

According to the customers' requirements, our company released two version europe software on 16th 2010.
For the first version, it mainly soly the followings:
1. it can support CCCAM2.2 now
2. Add into cccam.prio
3. For some channels used viaccess system, and ccccam cann't decoded
it upgrade this bugs
For the second version, it mainly add "hide server function", the TV screen won't show the server name!
If you want to hide the server name, you upgrade HDS2-CMT-1011161216, and need to enter password "0000"
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

I have got this CCCAM file but not sure what to do with it as it also shows some cable providers it came with the new firmware as posted by digi maybe digi can spread some light on what this file does

View attachment 55383

edogg

I have got this CCCAM file but not sure what to do with it as it also shows some cable providers it came with the new firmware as posted by digi maybe digi can spread some light on what this file does

View attachment 55383

edogg

its a cccam.prio file usefull if you have multi cards

Multi sat channel list with all the duplicates and garbage taken out

30w
15w
5w
4w
0.8w
4.8e
9e
13e
16e
19.2e
26e
28.2e
39e
40e
42e
45e
53e
57e
60e
62e
66e
68.5e
70.5e

Just stick in an editor and favourite your own list

28E channel list 8 favourites sorted as BBC1 = ch1 for the west midlands most of the cr*p removed it includes the red button options for itv bbc and sky sports View attachment 55746
bbci0-6
Itvi
Spi0-6
edogg

Last edited:

I have tried the HDS2_CMT_1011161214 and HDS2_CMT_1011161216 firmware,
it works O.K., but dump by USB (Image File.abs) doesn't work anymore ?
When i select Tools >> Dump By USB
Dumpmode >> Image File(*.abs)
I only choose >> 1 ) HDS_DUMP.abs(image) then press green button (select)
But when I press the yellow button the box reboots?
When I switch back to my "old" firmware (Info shows: HDS2-10-10-29:1023CMT)
the Dumpmode >> Image File(*.abs) works again.
Is this only with my box, or has anyone the same problem?
best regards, Paul

This is a known issue with the latest firmwares. It's still possible for you to dump your channel list though

Thanks,

Found it just in an other forum too......
I used SeteditHD100 as a channel editor, so I needed a full dump file: *.abs
Now use PVR800-Editor_HD, but this one has not so many options :-(

Just got new firmware

It mainly improve the followings:
1.improve some reading problems about viaccess smartcards
2.improve speed for cccam connect servers
3.add cccam`s cccam.prio file to improve cccam share HD channels
4.add Denmark language
5.Attrack clone STB to upgrade the new firmware

hi do i need cccam and were can i find it thanks

No, Its built into the firmware

New channel list. Not my work. Thanks to LAURELS53

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v3.10 - [21 January 2011]

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v3.10 [21 January 2011]
This channel list is best used with either the latest official Firmware, or with the latest L53_MOD_Dump file.

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom or SatList button and select the satellite you wish access from the satellite list.

Default Settings:
Channel list format: .dbs
Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
Default LNB Setting: Universal [9750 - 10600]
TV Channels: 4399
Radio Channels: 0
Favorite Channels: 0

If used in an external channel editor, change extension from .dbs to .abs
once you have edited the channel list, change the extension back to .dbs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's New:
Channel list type [TP_PROG]
A number of new or updated channels added on various satellites.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete the channels from your receiver before installing.
To remove all channels click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

All the best
Laurals

hi iv been trying a couple channel lists but when a load it turn of the box for 10 secs then go into the fav channels it alway comes up No Signal need help.

The channels are working 100% before i put the list in

Thanks Storman

hi iv been trying a couple channel lists but when a load it turn of the box for 10 secs then go into the fav channels it alway comes up No Signal need help.

The channels are working 100% before i put the list in

Thanks Storman

Got the same problem here too

Have you only put the channel list on, or did you scan the sat first? I found that setup the box, select your satellite, scan it and make sure the channels work. Then upgrade the tP_PROG list and it will overwrite the channels with what is on the list. Restart the box, that worked for me.

New channel list with Atlantic HD added.

dont think its new, just an updated version of HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT

OpenBox S9 Modified L53 Dump.file with Channel List [01 February 2011]
This is a modified L53 Dump file, and was released on [01 February 2011]
This L53_MOD Dump file is based on the latest firmware version [HDS2-11-01-02:0899CMT]

If you already have the previous L53_Dump file dated [10 January 2011] loaded, you may if you wish just load the updated channel list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To keep your receiver & channel list upto date, go to the following link & download then install the latest channel list,
which I shall try and update on a weekly basis, with only the most relevant changes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Included in all the L53_MOD Dump files, is the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list.
The channel list default motor setting is: DisEqC 1.2.
Coverage of the channel list is: 45east to 30west.
Included in the zip file is a replace.list
Also included is a constant cw file, which contains active Biss keys, mainly for use on 26E 10E 5E & 4W.
The channel list can also be used on a fixed dish setup, simply click the Zoom or SatList button, and select any satellite from the data base that you wish to access.
================================================== =================================

What's New:
A number of new or updated channels on various satellites added.
Re-organised channel list on various satellites.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.
To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.
================================================== =================================

Instructions:
Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade by USB -> Set Upgrade Mode to Image File -> Upgrade File select HDS2_L53_MOD -> Now select Start and click YES to install.

If this is the first time you have uploaded a Firmware or Dump.file, then you will also need to read the following instructions:-
1 Click Menu -> System Setup -> TV System -> Video Resolution this will return to the default setting of [1080i 60] after each upload, if your TV has a refresh rate of 50Mhz then set the video resolution to [1080i 50] and the picture will become clear now press exit
Now select Local Time Settings and set it as follows if your located in the UK:
1 GMT Usage ... ON
2 GMT Offset .. UTC+00:00
3 Summer Time . OFF
now click exit and exit again
Now select Network Local Setting and if your router supports DHCP then set it to On
otherwise you will need to configure the settings manually, once you have set it up click Apply then exit
Finally click CCcam Plug Setting, if you already have an active cccam.cfg file transfer it to a USB Stick insert the stick into the USB connection on the rear of the receiver and click Update Files By USB then select Option 1 in the popup box and click the OK button then click the Yellow button and your cccam.cfg files will be transfered
Now you need to activate the files, click CCcam Plug Setting then Manage Config Files click Option 1 and select each file in turn and click the OK button when you have a tick next to the files you wish to activate then exit.
To finish the activation and configuration process you must now reboot your receiver, then once it has restarted all should be okay.
The channel list included in the HDS2_L53_MOD file, includes the latest L53 multi-satellite channel list, this is by no means a finished list, and is still an ongoing project WITH REGULAR UPDATES.

How to add the replace.list file.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> MGCamd Plug Settings -> Update Files by USB
-> replace.list [MGCamd Plug] now click either the OK or Green button to select replace.list and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the list has been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on replace.list if all went well, you will see the following example: X: {{ 1833 } { 1702 }}

How to add the Constant cw list.
Click Menu -> Network Setup -> CCam Client Setup -> Update Files by USB
-> Constant cw now click either the OK or Green button to select Constant cw and place a check mark next to it, once the check mark or tick is visable click the Yellow button to upload.
You can then if you wish, check to see if the keys have been correctly added, by clicking Manage Config Files and clicking on Constant cw if all went well, you will see all the keys listed.

Anyone may use, or share this modified Dump file, all I ask is that you do not remove, or edit the files included in any way, or add any other extra files, which are mainly spam, giving credit to some obscure web site.
Of course we are aware of the fact, that some still have a tendancy to ignore the above request.

NOTE: not my work found on another site thought may be usefull to someone here

Hello. Hope that you can help me... I have a small problem... When I watch channels with subtitles I have to select my language (danish) every time I switch channel... It dosen't save my choice/setting.... It goes for the default one in the subtitle menu which is swedish (01) danish is (02). Is there a way that I can make changes so it will remeber my language
Thanks Kim

In the main setup menus you can choose your prefered language for all channels plz try this it should do the trick!

Back