new firmware
thai language added
2000 users on server
improved iredeto sharing
rebooting problem when sharing

View attachment 57702
I haven't tried it yet

edogg

running it now i cant see any difference i still think the uk market is too small for them to bother with our problems mainly adding foriegn languages and i know the thai language was first asked for in august last year

Last edited:
re: Firmware & other files Updated for September 2012

Openbox Firmware 21/03/2011
On the basis of software dated ON 15th March, we upgrade the europe version software
a little, the new one optimize 480i! It can make the old TV's color better and works well!

HDS2_CMT_11032101B6.abs

cant see any reason to use it then i have a wide screen 1080p not very interested in priortising 480i they need to be updating the EPG nothing else has ever improved my viewing experience with this box

edogg

Last edited:

w4ynes new channel list for 28.2 includes favourites [24 march 2011]

just a couple of fixes added ITV1 HD & CH4 HD both added to all popular channels, entertainment and HD favs
here is the favs names i use

1=all popular channels
2=entertainment
3=movies
4=docu
5=music
6=kids
7=sport (inc setanta)
8=HD

*bbc and itv regions set to north west but can be changed to suit your region
TP_PROG.zip

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v4.20 - [02 April 2011]

L53 Openbox S9 Multi-Satellite Channel List v4.20 - [02 April 2011]

This channel list is best used with either the latest official Firmware, or with the latest L53_MOD_Dump file.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just remember to allow your common sense to prevail .... and to always download the L53 files from the source [**********], as we can not guarantee the authenticity of our files if downloaded from another location, and also take the time to read the instructions contained within the zip file, of course if any of the original files are missing, or any extra files included, then the file have obviously been tampered with, in one way or another, and should therefore obviously be avoided, and not installed.

Each of our zipped L53 Channel List files, will consist of the following 4 files only:
1 .. TP_PROG.dbs
2 .. Constant file
3 .. Replace file
4 .. Channel List Instructions file.

The genuine checksum value for the files will be posted in the following: Firmware and Channel list sections.

You should verify each zip before unzipping and installing the file, otherwise we can not guarantee it, as it may have been tampered with in one way or another, the MD5 option is to ensure your safety.

If the checksum value do not match the Zip file perfectly then you should delete it, and download the genuine file.
THERES NO LOGICAL REASON FOR REMOVING, EDITING OR INCLUDING ANY FILES TO THE ORIGINAL ZIP.

This is a multi-satellite channel list covering satellites from 30west to 45east.
It can also be used as a single satellite channel list, just click on the Zoom or SatList button and select the satellite you wish access from the satellite list.

Default Settings:
Channel list format: .dbs
Default Motor Setting: DisEqC 1.2.
Default LNB Setting: Universal [9750 - 10600]
Radio Channels: 0
Favorite Channels: 0

If used in an external channel editor, change extension from .dbs to .abs
once you have edited the channel list, change the extension back to .dbs

What's New:
Updated channels on various satellites including: 5w, 1w, 7e, 13e 16e, 21.5e & 28.2e.

I believe all the channels that caused rebooting problems, have now all been removed.

To optimize this list & receiver to it's full potential, you will require a full multi-sat coverage cline.

I have also decided to included the replace.list and constant.list in all future releases, only for those that may require them.
Of course if you already have them installed, then simply ignore them.

Please Note:
To avoid any possable conflicts, it is always wise to delete all channels from your receiver, before installing a new list. if you do not then you could possably encounter problems.
To remove all channels, click Menu -> Edit Channel -> Delete All

To install this channel list, simply transfer the unzipped channel list to a USB Stick, and then insert the USB Stick into the USB port, which is located on the rear of the receiver, then follow the instructions below.

Click Menu -> Tools -> Upgrade By USB, then in 'Upgrade Mode' select 'Misc Files'
then click on 'Select & Upgrade' and select OPTION 1 [TP_PROG] now click the OK button,
when you see a check mark or tick next to the TP_PROG, click the yellow button to install.
Once the file have been installed, reboot the receiver, once rebooted you can then click the Zoom or SatList button, and directly select any satellite from within the satellite data base list.
http://www.mediafire.com/?oujaa857vqsa6tx

Last edited:

LATEST RELEASE,

Suppose to solve rebooting problems.

Feedback required.

Swanny

Tested and guess what.
Sky News, still reboots!!!

Last edited:

are there many open now a days?
i remember canal NL was open on TM and few bulsat too.
what format should softcam be?
any tested file if you have?

Mediatech 4 west next key
RAI next keys
Tv globo 13 east
Orf 19 east
Austria Sat 19 east
B******39 east ok
Sic international 16 east
Ant 1 europe 39 east
Mezzo 13 east
12111/H/27500 Sirius 4 (4.8°E)Arqiva channels
Disney channel 9 east 11727 v 27500

Dump by usb >Misc Files >Slect & Dump
option number 6 Softcam.key (CCcam Plug)
Softcam linuxsat.cw
Green then yellow
done

is there any plans for an a to z like a technomate has ie hit ok and theres the a to z i know there is a sort of a to z but you have to scroll through a to get to b and so on

Press the PG+ or PG-, jumps through the pages quicker.

Press the PG+ or PG-, jumps through the pages quicker.

Thanks mate, I didn't know that. That helps a lot.
If someone is in contact with the programmers: Please tell them to make the channel browser display on 2 or even better 3 rows. It's a nightmare browsing a long channel list plus it drains the remote batteries very fast... :thumbdown:

is there anywhere on the product website where one can download latest firmware?? ( i mean apart from those posted in this forum)

is there anywhere on the product website where one can download latest firmware?? ( i mean apart from those posted in this forum)

No.
Why???

Its the same.

no, just wondering why the website does not include them files, not just news items.

If someone is in contact with the programmers:[/B] Please tell them to make the channel browser display on 2 or even better 3 rows. It's a nightmare browsing a long channel list plus it drains the remote batteries very fast... :thumbdown:

thats what favourites are for you put the programmes you watch in different categories

Re: Firmware & other files official irdeto2 smartcards

If someone is in contact with the programmers: Please tell them reading problems on official irdeto2 smartcards for Africa ku-band

Back