fireworks

turner brown

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
there where a few fireworks going off last night the next street up from mine. got up this morning to find a big stick beside my car and the windscreen
cracked from the impact not happy to say the least. so going door to door later to find out exactlly who it was

there where a few fireworks going off last night the next street up from mine. got up this morning to find a big stick beside my car and the windscreen
cracked from the impact not happy to say the least. so going door to door later to find out exactlly who it was
Shove the rocket right up there poop chute

ye got now where withthe women that was in the house she was just like sorry ah well better no see there merc in a car park

tbh I think we're getting to the stage when only officially licensed firework displays should be allowed. Once upon a time you only got fireworks on one day a year, Nov.5th. Now they seem to find an excuse for them every few weeks. Most private, back garden displays seem to concentrate on mega-loud bangs as the main event. I feel sorry for families with animals or young kids who live nearby.:(

These work a treat, strategically placed under car wheels🤔🤭
1642F2EA-2549-4204-8494-0E80A13D488E.jpeg

Ahh wondered where that invoice spike went to for sorting out monthly statements.

Back