Firesticks

buzzer

Staff member
Reaction score
whats best to put on firesticks for watching films and channels like discovery channels etc?
i'm having no joy at all with kodi , seems to be more bother than its worth...

so whats everyone using?

You could also try livenettv for the channels.

freeflixHQ has live section vsat pretty good megaboxHD redbox just a few

whats best to put on firesticks for watching films and channels like discovery channels etc?
i'm having no joy at all with kodi , seems to be more bother than its worth...

so whats everyone using?
I installed the No Limits Magic Build on my box last night, and it seemed to run alright, and we managed to watch a film at full HD.

F1 highlights were also very good.

In Kodi try Star-Tec repo then StarTec Live then Auto-Live Tv, All channels, it has lots of good channels
screenshot001.pngscreenshot002.png

Last edited:
I'm still looking for ways of recording kodi, can do it with screen shot recording and also download some films, really want to record f1 if I can

I'm still looking for ways of recording kodi, can do it with screen shot recording and also download some films, really want to record f1 if I can

(Thank to Mik25 from ModShack)

primaeval/plugin.video.iptv.recorder
Kodi addon for recording streams from the IPTV Simple Client pvr plugin.
Adding recording from the IPTV Simple Client is possible and has been done but it is too hard for most people to build for their devices.
This addon is an easily extensible python addon that should work with any device.
You will need a version of ffmpeg for your device. FFmpeg
Android builds are here: https://github.com/WritingMinds/ffmpeg-a...ses/latest
On Android this addon will copy ffmpeg to the /data/data folder so it can run.
Quick Start
Install this addon via my repo. https://github.com/primaeval/repository....-0.0.2.zip
Download ffmpeg for your device
Point to the ffmpeg exe in Settings.
Set a Recordings folder that you can write to. (press backspace to get out of temp)
Make sure IPTV Simple Client is enabled and works.
Turn on the Web Server in Kodi and enable Remote Control. (this addon uses jsonrpc)
Go into the addon \ Channel Groups and find a program to Record Once.

Just got a headache😁
Will have a proper look later thanks

No recording but can watch`em from StarTec replays
screenshot000.pngscreenshot001.png

Reactions: gez
Just downloaded that and impressed,easy to sort it out. Do you know how soon after the race has finished you can watch the replay.
Good effort joe
I`m not sure sorry bud, The add-on has many good stuff on it ;)

Reactions: gez
Download the official Showbox APK or Live NetTV APK here to stream or download free movies and TV shows on your Android device.
I have used both this apps and it's working great.
4k Movies and 800+ Live TV Channels.

seems on firestick you have no option now to use yes player which will give you some adds even reverting to older versions gives same result it will give you option to choose player but defaults to yes player as you will find out better if you do not have yes player installed as it wont play video you may be able to change it on android boxes

Back