ferguson ariva 120hd

It can be patched ok but as far as i know you will loose the terrestrial tuner for DVBT, if you still want to patch it let me know and I will upload the file for you.

thats the one cuebase,have it about 14 mths now...
cheers

Thats great cuebase, if you wouldn't mind and without being too cheeky,any chance of a how to?..cheers.
Jim

No problem but we before you patch it, do you have a c lion already and have you used c/s with any other reciever.

Hi cuebase..yeah have a current c line in my DB800 HD and can get another..As mentioned before I bought this not realising it had this type of potential, your help is much appreciated by a fellow irish man.
cheers

is there somwhere in there were you can enter you ip address details.

No...just downloaded the manual and the RJ45 ethernet port is for future use,which would suggest to me that it's not active...any ideas?
Jim

Hi cuebase..discovered how to access the ip/domain menu....4 button press on the interface menu (7799) but now I'm stuck..how & where to load the cline? plus what network settings

sorry m8 went on the beer as the dubs won, tomorow we will sort it,:Smokin:

This box seems to be a lot different to there normal ones. Will you try this and see if it will let you do it. In notepad on your pc type in a c line then save it. Then rename the file to allshares.dat Be sure view file extensions is enabled on your pc or you will end up with a file called allshares.dat.dat copy the file to the memory stick and put in into the box. In the usb menu scroll to the right untill you see allshared.dat and try send the file to the box.

Hi cuebase...No joy..saved the cline as suggested but when I enter the USB menuI can't scroll to the right to view it...no facility to do it!!

When you viewed it did you press ok on the remote or was it greyed out.

Cant even see the allshares file..when I go into USB menuothing showing up,would it be worth trying to save it as a .USB file just to see ifit shows up?

Back