FEEDBACK For DigitalWorldz UK-02

Hi All,

Please can someone help.
Ive flashed my box with the dw-uk-02-1x.img installed the useful files but am only getting a few channel.The ones I'm having problems with all have a Key icon on the EPG bar.

Also I'm having trouble shutting the box down. when i press and hold the power button on the remote it just flicks between the channel and stand by.

Any answer........

Cheers

have u added the useful rar ? for all subbed channels
and u have to activate the hard stanby in the settings m8 ;)

Did you install all 3 emu files? Try activating another emu and leave it on a premium channel for a minute or so.

There is a dw uk02 thread post in there and you will get help.
to get rid of standby
dbox
settings
misc
standby off
home
red
home
reboot box

May as well delete the uk02 thread if people can't be bothered to use it ffs
on your other problem read the uk02 thread thats what it is there for

As you can't be bothered to look it is here
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/86566-feedback_for_digitalworldz_uk_02.html

It's not like your a newbie to the forum ?

Last edited:
ellie1998 said:
There is a dw uk02 thread post in there and you will get help.
to get rid of standby
dbox
settings
misc
standby off
home
red
home
reboot box

May as well delete the uk02 thread if people can't be bothered to use it ffs
on your other problem read the uk02 thread thats what it is there for

As you can't be bothered to look it is here
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/86566-feedback_for_digitalworldz_uk_02.html

It's not like your a newbie to the forum ?

here here ellie m8

moving to the correct place

please try and keep some sort of order members please

if its about an image look for the support in the feedback thread for that image

cheers

i have tryed this image on nokia 2x
a very well put together image,it is not the most stable e.g. losts of some channels what ever cams or ucodes used
but keep up the very good work
thanks
:) :) :)

will try

have been away working i am looking forward to this latest image

Volume button on remote

Thanks for all your helpful posts on setting up this image. Finally got it working thanks to all your help and it looks good so far.

I have one question though. The volume control on my remote no longer works with this image (it worked previously with Commando). I have a Nokia box.

I apologise if it's something obvious.

Ta.

Been using this image for a few days now and its great. Works really well, and has stopped all my issues, such as losing channels when out of stanby, and others.

I used the scart mode on this image for the first time last night, and I'm getting ghosting. The scart socket is hooked up to my dvd player, and while it was on I was getting a phantom image scrolling over the dvd picture. All other inputs on my tv were off, so it was definitely the dbox. Had a fiddle with the rgb, cvbs settings and it seemed to lessen, but couldn't get it to stop.
Ended up just setting the dbox to a blank channel then enabling scart mode. Never seen this before, anyone got any ideas of what it could be?

this could be a corrupt scart.conf , i dont use scart mode sorry so i cant help but im sure sombody will be along to answer your problem soon m8.

nj2006 said:
this could be a corrupt scart.conf , i dont use scart mode sorry so i cant help but im sure sombody will be along to answer your problem soon m8.

i was using that mode as well and all worked perfect

best bet is to double check all cables and make sure they are plugged into the correct positioning as i did make that error before and was getting shodowing lol easily done

cheers

208 downloads thats nice to see. most downloaded file in new download section.
:Clap:

It's best image (stable wise) by a long shot IMO, was gonna give it a month but after 2 weeks I have had no probs whatsover. Recording working fine. Not one reset, lock up or channel juddering. Well done guys..

nj2006 said:
This is a FTA Image Does not include camd's service files or any key's everyone is welcome to download and share it on all forums all we ask is that you please

really strange as other forums have not got it even though you have given permission

and its by far the best image as of yet weird

cheers

yes m8 aslong as it is kept Fta the dw image team dont mind one bit where it is uploaded. feel free to post it where you see fit.

and so far m8 this image has got nothing on the next image. but enough of that for now.

the digitalworldz team wish to thankyou all for downloading and posting your feedback it all helps in the making of th next image.:proud:

nj2006 said:
and so far m8 this image has got nothing on the next image. but enough of that for now.

WHAT WAS THAT

this image has got nothing on the next image

what can i say as this is the best to me and now you say this

cant wait for the next one and have a play

wow good work dw team

respect

Just had to say that this is indeed the best image to date - tried all bu tth elatest Commanda and this out strips em. Using it with a MAC / PC network and recording / playing works great throughout - when others gave problems.

Top result!

Back