FEEDBACK For DigitalWorldz UK-02

is there an option to turn off yweb? i dont use it and would like to either turn it off or uninstall it from the box

go to
/etc/init.d/start_neutrino
copy it to your hard drive
remove the line
nhttpd
send the modified file back to
/etc/init.d
and chmod 755
With some ftp programs you can edit it on the box
gedit (linux)
cuteftp (windoze)
there are most likely others as well.

the box should not then load the nhttpd
you can then delete the directory.

if it killed the image im sure you have a backup put it back m8

restart the box lol

cheers

did you chmod 755 the start_neutrino as it won't load if you don't

Wow thanks and well done :Clap: one thing though: I had to disable fast scan to scan for channels (Nokia Dbox) a mega no0b might not spot that :)

english said:
Wow thanks and well done :Clap: one thing though: I had to disable fast scan to scan for channels (Nokia Dbox) a mega no0b might not spot that :)

If you set your netid, freq and symbol rates then you can fast scan it is under 3 minutes :)
you can set your netid from the scanning menu or
blue
blue
red
then select your town.

It maybe a good idea to use the bouquet file from your existing image backup
/var/tuxbox/config/zapit/bouquet.xml
this will arrange the channels into groups from you (keeps it tidy)
You can extract it by using http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/125/

When you scan select "Leave Existing" for the bouquet in the scanning menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
ellie1998 said:
If you set your netid, freq and symbol rates then you can fast scan it is under 3 minutes :)
you can set your netid from the scanning menu or
blue
blue
red
then select your town.

thats exactly what I needed to know thanks mate

hi i just put this image on my sagem 1x dbox.i put the useful files in.done a fast scan got 273 channels.reboot the dbox i only got fta channels no other ones.put my bouquets.xml in and myservices in and my services and zapit in from my old image.i get all chanels now.should it works like that.should i do another scan.and i have the key on the egp it is on is this good or bad if bad how would i get it of.and what should i change in the setings plz help me and thanks.

leedsleeds said:
hi i just put this image on my sagem 1x dbox.i put the useful files in.done a fast scan got 273 channels.reboot the dbox i only got fta channels no other ones.put my bouquets.xml in and myservices in and my services and zapit in from my old image.i get all chanels now.should it works like that.should i do another scan.and i have the key on the egp it is on is this good or bad if bad how would i get it of.and what should i change in the setings plz help me and thanks.
Take no notice of the key symbol just means it a encrypted channel.
if you do another scan and they dont clear try changing camds and ucodes.
Also dbox,settings,misc settings and turn hardware sections off

leeds which files did u put where m8 I've lost all my channels using my original image or not thx

leedsleeds said:
thanks alot m8 will do that so is is bad to have that on thanks.
No it supposed to be like that on a encrypted channel
Try what i said earlier.

1 other think what do i change the bouqet to thanks. create new or the other ones thanks.

english m8 i just got this image used the useful file.used the service files from my old image and it works just trying to remove the key on the egp.what files are you talking about m8.

just done a scan did not help.do you have the key on m8.if not what settings have you got thanks.

Like the look of this bad boy,well done again guys!!!:Clap:

Back