• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

fecking footy

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
if i didn't hate football before, i really fucking hate it now.

normally, i finish work at 9:55pm and can be opening a beer in my kitchen at 10:02pm, but tonight, cos fecking united were playing a game at old trafford, i asked my manager can i leave early to miss the traffic.

he let me go at 9:35pm, 20 mins earliy.

i got as far as white city retail park, and was stationary for 1hr 5mins GRRRRRRRRRRRR

when the pigs started letting traffic through again, there was a backflow of traffic from the ground, all the way down chester road, into deansgate, into manchester, fucking everywhere.

by the time i got into my kitchen tonight,m it was 10:57pm

i fucking hate footy, and i fucking hate traffic.

bunch of ******s running round a field, pushing each other over and tripping each other up, hugging each other if one scores, crying if they lose.

GRRRRRRRRR, i need another beer to chill down.

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
could be worce m8 u may have suported them :roflmao:

Highlander

VIP Member
VIP Member
there must have been nowt on the telly tonight, as there was a fair few peeps at that match.

they are just as bad, freezing their wotsits off, watching these tossers play, sorry, kick a ball for an hour n half, and then get paid stupid amounts of money.

i wish the stadium would burn down (whilst no-one is there of course)

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
absolutely totally 100 % agree with you, i passed oldhams ground an police let over 200 cars out whilst i sat an watched. thing is i was in a truck working they was just having "fun" bas****s . meant my nights work went from 12 hours right upto 15 cos of tacho laws etc.arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Munkey

Inactive User
I used to live by Upton Park for around 15 years so I know what where you're coming from but I love the Hammers so just put up with it lol or shall I say avoided it at all costs

The clubs could hire some marshalls to keep the traffic flowing but they dont give a toss

ronster

Inactive User
Yeah i was stuck in traffic for ages and the ground wasnt even full for once.Must of been all the tossers finishing work at 10.LOL

Last edited:

biffo1

Staff member
Premium Member
I also work near old trafford as much as i like them , there nothing worse than being stuck in taffic , i usually stay later on match days as , i loose my rag , if just sat in traffic .

if i didn't hate football before, i really fucking hate it now.

normally, i finish work at 9:55pm and can be opening a beer in my kitchen at 10:02pm, but tonight, cos fecking united were playing a game at old trafford, i asked my manager can i leave early to miss the traffic.

he let me go at 9:35pm, 20 mins earliy.

i got as far as white city retail park, and was stationary for 1hr 5mins GRRRRRRRRRRRR

when the pigs started letting traffic through again, there was a backflow of traffic from the ground, all the way down chester road, into deansgate, into manchester, fucking everywhere.

by the time i got into my kitchen tonight,m it was 10:57pm

i fucking hate footy, and i fucking hate traffic.

bunch of ******s running round a field, pushing each other over and tripping each other up, hugging each other if one scores, crying if they lose.

GRRRRRRRRR, i need another beer to chill down.

i 2nd that m8 that how i feel