Fecking dump...

tlogic

Inactive User
Reaction score
Why do people have to dump there trade rubbish in the middle of a fecking residential road. I went out to my car this morning and there is a heap of fecking rubbish right in front of my car it takes up half the bloody road. The funny thisng is there is a tip where you can go throw rubbish away less then a mile away.

I hope these ******s are caught and fined. :Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:
this sorts of things makes an area so un tidy. :Chainsaw:

set up a cam and then follow them and put a copy of the tape through there door, should scare them ( normal people anyway ).

set up a cam and then follow them and put a copy of the tape through there door, should scare them ( normal people anyway ).

Yes that would work on normal people .
But they are obviously not normal people !
We all know what they are ,and it seems they are above the law .
They can pull up anywhere with their brand new motors , turn it into an eyesore, leave there rubish eveywhere , rip off old ladys and the like .
And the law won't do anything

Yes that would work on normal people .
But they are obviously not normal people !
We all know what they are ,and it seems they are above the law .
They can pull up anywhere with their brand new motors , turn it into an eyesore, leave there rubish eveywhere , rip off old ladys and the like .
And the law won't do anything

You have a valid point there stu, these ppl dn't give a shit coz they get away with it time and time again, i would luv to set up a cam and catch someone at it , but my house is a few doors down so can't really get a good view with a cam.

that rubbish is gonna stay there for a few days until the council gets someone to clear this mess up. Its like half a skip been dumped there. even tho east london is a dump no need to make it worst then its already is.

Back