fecking credit card aqua

thecableguy12

Inactive User
Reaction score
some time ago i applied for a aqua card with a high interest rate of 26.6 i was desparate at the time, anyway the limit was at 950 and i overspent one month to about 1100 i then had some bad money times and had trouble paying it back for about 6 months they called me every day asking for money i always paid them something each month to prevent it going to a debt collector etc, anyway recently i managed to pay them a good payment and then came under the credit limit, the balance is now 940 quid. about a week later i recieved a statement saying my credit limit has now been raised to to 1250.00, just shows you they rather you in debt i ran up a bill and didnt pay them correctly for 6 months then now they have done this makes me mad, im gonna pay them off and cut the account off i think!!

thecableguy12 said:
some time ago i applied for a aqua card with a high interest rate of 26.6 i was desparate at the time, anyway the limit was at 950 and i overspent one month to about 1100 i then had some bad money times and had trouble paying it back for about 6 months they called me every day asking for money i always paid them something each month to prevent it going to a debt collector etc, anyway recently i managed to pay them a good payment and then came under the credit limit, the balance is now 940 quid. about a week later i recieved a statement saying my credit limit has now been raised to to 1250.00, just shows you they rather you in debt i ran up a bill and didnt pay them correctly for 6 months then now they have done this makes me mad, im gonna pay them off and cut the account off i think!!

That's how these c*nts make there money! They offer you a good introductary interest rate and hope that you keep money on the card after the initial period ends. Then they raise the interest rate. So every month you aren't really paying off any of your debt, but paying off the interest that they put on it.

I used to have loads of credit cards too...only got two now and I clear them every month...or at least 2 months at the most!

Just bite the bullet and be a hermit for 6 months! Pay them all off and you'll have a better life.

Good luck cableguy...get in the black soon!

what u could is transfer the balance onto another card which offers interest free for a certain amount of months...a good deal at the moment is paypal credit card...6 months interest free also there is no transfer fee to transfer the balance over, unlike most other credit card companys.

that sounds like a good idea,but i think you are robbing peter to pay paul so to speak,getting another credit card to pay off an old credit card is not getting you anywhere,i have said it before.....if you can't afford it...you shouldn't have it philosphy,credit cards are a rip off and i get loads through the post and they go straight in the bin,they want you to borrow all this money so they earn shitloads for doing nothing.

If you ask me they just legit scammers of peoples money,,,,steer well clear of credit cards

totally agree with u chelsea..credit cards r a burden, so smart, flashy and easy to use but a focking nightmare to pay off with all that interest.

i only use my credit card when i know i can pay it all off when i recieve the statment..but it is quiet easy to get carried away sometimes and without noticing u r in a lot of debt.

but why not use another credit card with interest free periods 2 get out of a hole...basically use and abuse the credit card companys, they would and do the same 2 us.

Back