Favourite cartoon..as a kid

I think mine was He-man!! .. the dude with a sword and tom & Jerrry.

thundercats was my all time fav when i where a little lad

Bannana Splits, Double Deckers, Mr Benn, Mary Mungo and Midge, and of couse Bagpuss.

Watch with Mother anyone?

:)

Messa

Hello all, this thread brings back some memories.

I've got two in mind, one was a cartoon, which I've never seen since, a kind of forerunner to the Simpsons from what I remember, called "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home".

And the second...The Muppets of course :) Chris.

god i must be reeeeeeeeeeally old. what about trumpton . camblewick green. . not noticed any mentions of my old faves. the clangers!!! and i'm really sad an need to get out more. i have two clangers that make the noise. and clangers mousemat and even the dvd's . (ever young at heart me) xx

Anyone already mentioned Bod?

And even better - Alberto Frog & His Amazing Animal Band... the cartoon-within-a-cartoon that used come on during Bod.

Remember every episode Alberto Frog would go into deep concentration to decide what flavour milkshake he was gonna have!! lol

Good old Scooby Doo and it's still going strong with some new episodes!

o my

scooby dooby dooooo, batfink with my wings of steel, thundercats hooooooo, centurians, count duckula, banana man :banana:, ghostbusters, dangermouse,captain cavemaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ducktails, ninja turtles, yogi bear,transformers, cities of gold, inspector gadget,the racoons, terahawks.

o my god im sad :proud:,

battle of the planets yeah!!

also don't forget Terrahawks ,young sssttaaarrr and was it zelda

more coming back to me, space ghost, dastardly & mutly wacky races, top cat, thunder the barbarian, spiderman, TRAPDOOR, charlie brown, willie fogg around the world. dreamstone. err think its rude dog and the dweebs, o the incredible hulk.

sorry if im going on just bringing back memories

my all time Fav was transformers thought it rocked as a kid then went in to action force and mask if anyone remembers them

Loads of cartoons here that have been metioned and I think I seen them all :) What about Bananaman, Captain Caveman and The Incredible Hulk.

It's a shame both 'dungeons & dragons' and 'jayce and the wheeled warriors' never had and ending, they were great shows, although many people swear they saw the last episode of d&d.

Back