Favourite cartoon..as a kid

has to be wily coyote and roadrunner, had me in stitches every time i watched it. Another favourite was the animaniacs lol.

What abot sharkey and george and mr benn. not a cartoon but who remebers teabag?
what about fraggle rock? what abot bertha? bertha, oh bertha, what a wonderful machine .....
i used to get the beano and dandy every week and then at xmas get the beano and dandy xmas edition. i used to love them.
catch the pigeon
wacky races
the racoons was great
scooby doo without the cocky scrappy doo, i hate him
penny crayon was great
and the best one every one has forgot is zzapp.

i want the oldies back and i am only 23, the oldies were the best by far. these days they are shite.not worth watching. when i have kids they will be watching all the old disney films, ie. dumbo, beauty and the beast etc.

hongkong foowy, dangermouse, countduckula..
the herbs when i was very little..
now its got to be the simpsons..:Biggrin2::Biggrin2:

mick

ulysses, inspector gadget, thunder cats, transformers, tom and jerry, centurions (i was a bit older when watching these lol).

my favourite was tom and jerry.

Regards
Mickie D

I think most have already been mentioned;

Wacky Races
Banana Splits
Double Deckers
Hong Kong Fooey
Hair Bair Bunch
Yogi Bear
Scooby Doo

To name but a few

hi my fav cartoon as a kid had to be the looney tunes i used to love watching that.i even watch it still now with my little boy.

Never really had a favourite but I never missed Fantastic Max.

Marine Boy, Wacky Racers, Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, Top Cat, Mr Ben & all the cartoons they used to have on Banana Splits.

i loved tom and jerry, scooby doo and looney toons. cartoons are not the same these days x

Fav. cartoon would be anything that was on " Glen Michaels Cartoon Cavalcade" on a sunday. I used to love it. Does anyone remember this? His wee trusty lamp .... Palladin.

Fav. cartoon would be anything that was on " Glen Michaels Cartoon Cavalcade" on a sunday. I used to love it. Does anyone remember this? His wee trusty lamp .... Palladin.

He had some pretty crappy cartoons, Atom Ant, what a load of rubbish. I think I made a birthday card and sent it in to the show.

jamie and his magic torch,bagpuss,Rentaghost,Worzel Gummidge,Trap Door,Fraggle Rock,banana man ,Chorlton and the Wheelies ,hong kong phooey,Ulysses 31

Last edited:
Back