Favourite cartoon..as a kid

converter1970

Inactive User
Reaction score
kkk....you seemed to have liked the chocolate thread..old skool chocolate..
so this thread is about the cartoon's you don't see anymore..or animation..infact anything you watched as a kid and couldn't wait for it to com on again...

Like the red hand gand...which featured on Why Don't You...?

batman tv series had a batman suit and used to climb up 20ft billboards and slide down the side of them like batman. takes me all my time now to get up a ladder.lol

also favourites wacky races, scooby doo and the flintstones.

tom and jerry..............still watch them now when the kids have it on lol.

also used to love thundercats and scoobydoo

Inspector Gadget, Thunder Cats

Oh and Batthink :)

There's many more that I used to watch religiously but that was a few moons ago :)

Mine was the Bannara Splits , the cartoons in the show , the Ariabian Night`s and the people who shrunk ,, scooby doo , Mr benn and jamie and the magic tourch , god im showing my age anybody else remember these lol

Arabian Knights.banana splits .
and of coarse when the simpson started i was only 2 lol
cant beat the simpsons:banana:

THUNDER.. THUNDER.. THUNDERCATS... ...HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol still watch thundercats here n there on youtube, it was all about chitara hahaha

other fave's would be He-man, Mysterious Cities of Gold and Arabian Knights

dangermouse was mine, was the tops !
Box

just reminded me of something I watched with my kids when my kids where young

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnCpMHKCasU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tnCpMHKCasU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thundercats......................legendary, along with Jimbo and the jetset and Trap door.....lol

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y-sOaUAgbB4[/YOUTUBE]

there was something with 2 kids who each had a ring and when they needed help they put the two rings together and said shazam (or similar) and a geini would come and help them.
for the life of me i cant remember what it was called......?

there was something with 2 kids who each had a ring and when they needed help they put the two rings together and said shazam (or similar) and a geini would come and help them.
for the life of me i cant remember what it was called......?
was it called " Along came Genie " ?
edit... now you got me looking, i remember that show and its doing my head in as to what it is called.

edit once more... here it is m8

h**p://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shazzan

Last edited:
Thundercats, He-Man and loved to watch Fraggle Rock lol

edit: God how could i forget The Wombles, The Smurfs and the good old Gummi Bears.

Last edited:
Sport Billy was great and a bit later on Cities of Gold. Pigeon Street

Thundercats, Tom & Jerrie, Scooby Doo, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Banana Man cant think of anymore. I have been told i loved Thomas the Tank engine but dont really remember that except i did have a jumper with Thomas on it.

Anyone remember Supergran ? I've got the theme tune as a ringtone lol

Back