Favourite cartoon..as a kid

Cor, so many!

Dog Tanian and the Three Muskerhounds
Mysterious Cities of Gold
80 Days Around The World with Willie Fogg

lol what a great thread - i love it when it gets old school!!

some of my old cartoon faves...

- godzilla (but just the early ones where godzilla was a bad mf - not them later ones with that daft little godzuki).
- rhubarb and custard.
- battle of the planets (with the campest ever baddie Zoltar! look at his weird thin-lipped mouth and then look at Arsene Wenger's mouth... its the SAME fella!!)
- that cartoon with spiderman, iceman and firestar all ganging up and kicking ass! cant remember the name of it..
- the smurfs (or course!)
- sport billy (how many things did that little boy fit into one gymbag?!?)
- watoo watoo (the weird french or belgian cartoon with the environmentally friendly storylines - anyone else remember it?)

I had quite a few, ahh the memories. Cartoons today just dont compare, a pile of tripe in comparison.

Thomas the Tank Engine (technically not a cartoon) My 3 year old loves it today, a timeless classic!
Thundercats
The Racoons
Super Ted

The old Scooby Doo cartoons were great.

Also liked The Gummie Bears, Dog Tanian, Byker grove, Jossie's Giants and the program with T bag in it and the little ginger haired girl cant remember the name of it

Roadrunner was always a favourite of mine.

I loved M*A*S*K, Thundercats, Visionaries, Centurions.
Anyone remember these?

I can't believe it!

In 8 pages of posts and nobody has mentioned the absolute best cartoon character and stories

POPEYE

It has got to be Tom and Jerry.

And they are still on so my little one watches them now too. of course I need to supervise him while he is doing it.

:)

I can't believe it!

In 8 pages of posts and nobody has mentioned the absolute best cartoon character and stories

POPEYE

its probably and age thing, as an older member late 40's many of these cartoons people are talking about ive never heard of or seen as i would have been at work.

Popeye although probably on most of the time is really dated so many will not consider it in their top 3.

my dad likes betty boop but he is 70+ but i think it rubbish.....

I used to love watching " Rockos Modern Life" my favourite episode was when he went to flem rock and that scottish bagpipe cassette was stuck full volume in his car all the way

This is one strange thread thread???

There's about 54 posts between 24th-26th Oct...then fook all until yesterday with another 27 posts in two days lol ???

AND!! someone else remembers Gigantaur ROFLMFAO :Hit:

This is one strange thread thread???

There's about 54 posts between 24th-26th Oct...then fook all until yesterday with another 27 posts in two days lol ???

AND!! someone else remembers Gigantaur ROFLMFAO :Hit:

I was just thinking the same lol

Might as well join in :)

Mr Benn

mrbenn.gif

Curly

Back