Father saves girl from Gang Rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Asian Gang Rape

waits for the politically incorrect brigade to close it,

yet had it been a 70 year old white pervert it would stay and be greeted with a tirade of abuse in his direction.

oh wait we cant bash them because there Asian, forget the crime that dont count only the colour/creed does in these posts.

dont want to deter from the orig post but didnt the bnp report this years ago? and it was used against them in the rags? undercover video?

seems they where telling the truth, funny that.

now lets not turn it into a bnp thread i know i mentioned them but it was in context with the orig post.

LOL you guys are funny. you are arguing before an argument has even started.
Dont think anyone in their right mind who would not sympathise with the girl and her family and want the nobheads that done that to be castrated and sent to the wolves.

By the way why has the mail posted a pic of her in that state? if it was my daughter (if i had one) i would not let a picture be posted on a newspaper in that state. would want privacy. think they should leave the family alone.

By the way why has the mail posted a pic of her in that state? if it was my daughter (if i had one) i would not let a picture be posted on a newspaper in that state. would want privacy. think they should leave the family alone.

That's a model. :cool:

funnily enough i never see you posting about sexual abuse in the home, or is it just the racist slant that interests you?

who? me?

if so lmao....ive no time for you or your post, i expected race (racist) comments to come into it but i didnt think for a second it would be you.

and yes that is what your suggesting, what other way could it be taken, your suggesting i only have an interest in these posts when it involves race as you've never seen me post in any other abuse thread.

believe it or not i do miss posts on here i dont sit f5'ing like some people.

you really dont know me or who i consider my friends ect to make a comment like that.

shameful and disgusting!!!

well maybe you should learn to use the quote thing, as your post is directly after mine which makes it look like a reply to me.

But she said it was not aimed at you and you still continue to have a pop at eva about how she should use quotes!

What about sorry I thought you was aiming it at me.

And posts are closed because people tend to put a racist slant on things, and this is not what DW is about, we have a multicultural society, and not every Asian is a rapist as we are all aware. I am not PC never will be but I am also not so stupid to believe everything I read in papers (that comment had nothing to do with the original post).

And if this posts starts calling all Asians rapists then obviously it will be closed only a moron would leave it open!

My heart goes out to the family and I hope they cut the bollox of the little toe rags that did this!!!!

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
have to say if the beasts did this to my daughter be they green with yellow dots , it would not bother me as they would be dead i know i would get banged up (no pun ) but would be worth it

Alright peeps, deep breath.

This story has an unavoidable race eliment in that they are targeting white girls exclusively. So it's quite unusual. Cetain people, including the BNP will always use this sort of stuff to exacerbate racial hatered, white supremecy and far right views -- it's very come over errr un' take our women, classic stuff, racists lap it up.

I think it speaks volumes about society (white British culture maybe?) and how there is amply supply of white girls who get involved with these scum bags... Why??? Maybe the BNP should tackle that instead.

race , creed , color , religion...what ever !!
none of that matters...all that matters is a crime has been committed ,
and all should be fairly dealt with no matter what ...
i just dont see an argument !

white, black, pink, green with blue spots who cares they should be locked up for good,

bring back capital punishment people these days aren't scared of commiting crimes as the prison service is too soft,

like already said my heart goes out to the girl and family

no what evastar is saying is that i am racist for posting this stuff

no what evastar is saying is that i am racist for posting this stuff

you are entitled to your opinion, same as everyone else is, but unfortunately all threads like these do is cause trouble and upset people and attract people with an agenda, and that isn't welcome here.

lets not forget eva in inner london where black men are raping white girls

is is it racially motivated ?

or the fact ethnic minorities find young white girls more attractive

i never hear in this country where white men have raped asian or black girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back