Family gggggrrrrrrrr

For the record it sounds a lot like my family.

The old man has from day dot systematicly torn to shreds the confidence of everyone in the immediate family - even though I am the only one who can see what he has and still does to this day. He likes to hold people back so they don't progress more than him which makes him feel better about himself - sad. Personally, I'd be very proud if my children turn out more successful than me, which at the moment wouldn't be hard lol. I'd do everything I could to help them to be happy in life.

If people where we live or people we know do something which they don't/haven't, flash some cash by buying a new car, clothes, whatever, they will always seem to take the piss with negative comments before they will say, oh, that's nice, I like that, or something possitive.

I imagine that your familly are all very Earthbound, and you sound like the only one who has a spiritual side - just a guess there.

As hard as it is do, you have to try and understand that they don't understand what they are doing and you have to almost feel sorry for them that they can't see that and try not to take any offence from it. It sounds that they carry a lot of fear around with them which results in behavour like this. Gosiping, ripping and taking the piss out of people etc is all a fear on their part that they aren't good enough.

Oh, thanks for the PM, they look lovely.

38 dd
yes im a woman or i was last time i looked although cant see lately seen as my jugs are in the way LOL only joking
and they probs do think im anoying, although i dont blow my trumpet to them all the time just some of the time LOL

they are a bizarre lot fair play anyway thanx for the comments gyes

x

Dont be using comments like 'blow my trumpet' on here, jaffa will be off to the toilet :)

Welcome to DW

Thanx madinbeats i think you've just hit all the nails on the head. One could not be more smack on fair play.

It seems like my whole family like to put people down to make themselves better, and funney you should mention "car" i have not long ago got what i thought would be a nice family car,, not purchased to be flash nor is it brand spanking new,,bought specifically for the practicality and fuel efficency and i aint herd the last of it.

I will keep in mind your post though seen as im not on my lonesome with a family who cant stand people getting on in life.

I guess i shall switch off in future, in one ear out the other.

And to everyone else, thanx for the welcomes much appreciated:Cheers: x

Ah you don't seem so annoying now since Ive had my 2 cans of Stella for tonight and I also just realized your from wales like my favorite lady Katherine Jenkins welcome to the forum.

( @ @ )

Is your cousin v14?

By the way this thread has only got so many replies because they think you are a woman and will try anything, however minuscule the realisation maybe, ANYTHING, to get a shag.

Is your cousin v14?

By the way this thread has only got so many replies because they think you are a woman and will try anything, however minuscule the realisation maybe, ANYTHING, to get a shag.

MOZR its not like you to be using common words like shag' I thought you might have used the words Rumpy Pumpy are something close ? you know what your right though ha ha.

:Cheers:

Yep, this forum is full of sad lonely fcukers who will crowd around anyone claiming to be a female.

Kinda like flies around sh1t, why do people feel the need to state that they are girlies on their posts when in fact they are probably hairy arsed bikers from Bristol.

The gauntlet has been thrown down...produce them & get the camera out for the lads.

LOL
My hairy arse hurts so much,,you lot are sooo funney Yes i am female i think???, i have big saggy tits and a hairy arse.

Anyway another rant gyes ive just downloaded my very first wii game, thought id have a bash

BUT

I have FAILED ggggrrrrr

Im missing somewhere to dump the dam thing ie rawdump, mmmm

now here's where ive been pickled i cant seem to just simply download and run rawdump because i got a message saying in ordr to download it it needs to know what programme to use to open it?

So im pickled like an onion tbh

Yep, this forum is full of sad lonely fcukers who will crowd around anyone claiming to be a female.

Kinda like flies around sh1t, why do people feel the need to state that they are girlies on their posts when in fact they are probably hairy arsed bikers from Bristol.

The gauntlet has been thrown down...produce them & get the camera out for the lads.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Have often wondered if it works the other way on this forum as well
Seedy_r0m. Shit loads of posts such as what colour splashback should I get for my kitchen? or do you shave under your arms from people professing to be male.
The posts in themselves are really surprising but so are the amount of replies. A female entering the fold has more chance being questioned about net curtains than the true colour of her minge hair ffs.

For what its' worth upward19, keep up your studies, fook your family apart from your own 2 and enjoy life. Education is key to everyones future, don't let anyone put you down for it.

Chookey

I find this thread really weird.

If your wife/girlfriend/mother/grandmother/aunt came on here would you like her to be talked to like this?

Is this site just meant for blokes?

LOL
i have big saggy tits and a hairy arse.

If you turn your television off, open your windows, and sit still, then wait for the prevailing winds to die down over the mountains of our great island, the silence will be broken by the sound of fifty two nerds having an orgasm.

I find this thread really weird.

If your wife/girlfriend/mother/grandmother/aunt came on here would you like her to be talked to like this?

Is this site just meant for blokes?

Sorry Hambsy, I did not mean to leave you out.

How big is your cock?

This thread is discusting.... How many male members joined today ??? How many times have they been asked to produce pictures??? Gee half you lot are married... If the mrs ever wanted evidence dw is the place to be...

Back