Face Book Connect.

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was asked today if I could add the facebook module that is now standard in vbulletin 4 etc... and I said why not but thought I would ask here first.

Never really used facebook myself.

But thought allot mught use it and find it useful.

I will install it with the twitter mod as a work in progress and if its used then fine if not it will be removed.

Regards
Mickie D

be good that mickie...i use facebook just as much as this site really..
wud be a welcome addition !! nice one :Clap:

nooooooooo lol

this site is good as it is, we dont need all this other social networking stuff like twitter and facebook.

even tho i am on facebook trying to flippin get away from it lol :)

Yer good idea, it would make Virgins job a lot easier trying to track us. ;)

Yer good idea, it would make Virgins job a lot easier trying to track us. ;)

You do not have to use it lol... and what would they track you for???

Mickie

how would this work then! would it just link direct to ur facebook in your profile or something if you set it up!

This has been setup now if you want to connect to DW and facebook it will connect via your usercp... it also has all the options in there to choose how much you want to use it with DW

Regards
Mickie

no I just changed my avatar to this one with the footie girls dunno how I had this picture lol.

But anyway I just disconnected and reconnected and it never changed my avatar.

So it should be fine now.

Sorry everyone

Mickie

I just changed your avatar in the admin panel :)

You can request it from your usercp if you want to put the profile pic from facebook on your avatar

Regards
Mickie

Last edited:
I removed some posts because topic strayed off a little - my fault sorry

Regards
Mickie

No problem there is already 40 members joined which is nice to know its being used :)

As you are probably aware you can control every aspect of the integration from posting your posts here on facebook to requesting your friends join with the friends button in the usercp.

You can turn off everything and just have a basic connection or you can even make a profile page in your user profile where it will link your facebook page.

Everything is optional and you can have as little or as much integration as you like.

AND IT WILL NOT IMPORT YOUR PROFILE PIC - UNLESS YOU CHOOSE THAT.

lol..it imported my geeky facebook pic..
how do i get my old avatar back ?

its done it to mine as well, now everyone knows how lush i look

Back