F5 Channel file?

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
afternoon folks!

can anyone help?

im looking for the latest channel file for an f5?

TIA

I think AJ's channel list should work for you, google it!

try this ... The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 chan. list for Openbox/Skybox + 13E don't know but it might just work im about to do it to my f5! lol:Kickassro

Did you get a chance to try this list on your F5?
The one quoted in your post is my publication & I am hoping to verify that it will work on F5s.
I have done some research & there are indications that the Skybox/Openbox F5 will successfully use the TP_PROG.DBS files & the X5 boxes use a *.bin file.
All we really need is some technically confident owner of an F5 to give it a try.

So:
SKYBOX F5 OPENBOX F5 ETC MAY POSSIBLY USE a TP_PROG.dbs

SKYBOX X5 WILL USE A .BIN FILE.

Confirmation is required & experiments are performed at your own risk!

F5= .dbs file X5=.bin file don't confuse the two receivers or you will brick your box.

AJ's channel list gets updated regularly the one that is sly numbered less often but you can try it:

View attachment 73759

There is a current version of that list with updates to 28-05-13 including:

Liverpool FC TV
Horror Channel
CBS Reality
Box Nation
Racing UK
Armchair Shop
JML Living
DM Digital
Zee News
TVC News
Bon TV
4Music
Magic
BT Sport 1
BT Sport 2
BT Sport 1 HD
BT Sport 2 HD
Extreme Sports
Showcase +1

I can't attach it here due to being a newbie & I don't think it would be appropriate to post a link to another forum so a search for 'All new CS channel list' may help.

Sorry, no message editing available so amend the above search string to be:

"The all-new CS Sky-Numbered 28.2 channel list"

can i use this file to update a skyboxf3,also do i have to delete existing list first?

F3 and F5 use the same channel list some people say you delete the old channel list but I have had no problems uploading new channel list without deleting the old one.

Last edited:
Back