exteep or new image

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi folks! wats happened ? my box went off few days ago and cant sort it out! i know it hasnt changed over yet so is it a new image i need or a new exteep !!! ive tried all the ones ive got and nowt! any help is apprieciated! thanks

hi folks! wats happened ? my box went off few days ago and cant sort it out! i know it hasnt changed over yet so is it a new image i need or a new exteep !!! ive tried all the ones ive got and nowt! any help is apprieciated! thanks

What box and card you got,that would be a great help and what area.

Andy.

sorry about that mate me was in a hurry wen i put the post on here!!! its a sammy 2100 and im in the n.east area ex c&w !!! hope that helps ! thanks!

I seem to have the same prob as the box went off about za week ago and i tried to reimage the the card but no luck - im using au fun card with the Shani fix so if you could please point me in the right direction as i also did a MOSC card and thats not working either. The boxes affected are a pace 4000 and a sammy 2100c, and im in east london

IS THE PROB WITH THE IMAGE THAT IM USING OR THE EXTEEP???

Thanks in advance

Exact same problem here, but getting check your smartcard message, di4010 is the box I have

Back