Eurovox flicking on every channel

chrls1986

New Member ++
Reaction score
hi there folks is anyone else havin this prb too it started yesterday and its as if the signal keeps droppin but thats fine as i have bb and 1 more digivox and they r fine iv tried changeing tv input too pal and still no luck

any help wud be appreciated

i get the same problem on one of my ex1100usb boxes....every few seconds the box glitches very badly

i have re-flashed the box with no luck

i wanted to know if the ex1100usb can be jtagged....does anyone know???

Last edited:
i get the same problem on one of my ex1100usb boxes....every few seconds the box glitches very badly

i have re-flashed the box with no luck

i wanted to know if the ex1100usb can be jtagged....does anyone know???

i know its drivin me mad but it is funny as thay been working fine for about 6 moths iv even tryed goin bk to the old s/w and still nothing

There was loads of cheapos doing the rounds that only lasted about 2 month for some reason (hopefully) this is not your problem why dont you email the place you bought it from, and ask if theres a soloution its seems strange your other boxes work ok.

There was loads of cheapos doing the rounds that only lasted about 2 month for some reason (hopefully) this is not your problem why dont you email the place you bought it from, and ask if theres a soloution its seems strange your other boxes work ok.

yeah i know i got mine from bubble its really funny as thay both went at the same time

thanks everyone for commenting i resolved the issue it was a dodgy isolater arent they a pain in the a***:banana:

Back