Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eurovox EX1000 updating codes !!

stuhar

Inactive User
I have been given a ex1000 to update I have flashed it with the latest firmware,enabled the emu and done a scan , when I leave it on ssp1 or disc to codes all I get is the downloading new codes message it goes off after about a min then comes back on again no matter how long I leave it, I had a look at the provider codes in the emu menu for TW and the last 2 digits of the 01 code are incorrect 69 insted of 2b I manually changed these and it work for 10 secs then the updating codes came on agian and changed them back, can anyone tell me what the system info should be for the latest flash,as I have a feeling the box might not be flashing even though the ufl is saying it is ,I have tried 3 differant images back to the january image of darkx and all do the same with or without auto sort.

Sorry your wrong mate the latest update is the 1st of 9th 09

Google big maQ toolbar the files are there:proud:

cheers for that all I could see was the feb 09 one but I have had a dig around and it is listed in a differant place than the rest of the fixes just loading it on now hopefully it will work cheers all

cheers for that all I could see was the feb 09 one but I have had a dig around and it is listed in a differant place than the rest of the fixes just loading it on now hopefully it will work cheers all
still the I am afraid although its now getting the correct codes still not clearing scrambled channels and still trying to update codes all the time the file I found is (last edited 01/09/2009) but the software version is feb 09 is this the latest!!

still the I am afraid although its now getting the correct codes still not clearing scrambled channels and still trying to update codes all the time the file I found is (last edited 01/09/2009) but the software version is feb 09 is this the latest!!

EERRR yeh that must be the the one I was looking at I never opened it to check.

Whats your signal strength like should be at least 83%

I have now tried every image available and still getting the same outcome "please wait code being updated" even though the TW code thats in the nagra list is correct it cant use it so continues looking for a new one I am begining to think its the hardware decoder that gone and not the sofware as all FTA channels work the software is getting the codes and the decoder is enabled unless anyone can think of anything else .

ok lets start all over again factory reset the box then use this file
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

when flashing make sure the box goes to 100% then you still need to wait till box says download complete.

then do another factory reset and scan then leave on sly sports 1 the box should update sorry if this info has already been said but i have flashed a fair few of these boxes and never once had this

what do you call a system reset is it the one on the menu that says reset data! or is there another way to reset the system,just flashed and reset to factory default done scan and left on ssp1 after 10 mins the pic came on for 5 secs then went off again no showing updating code again,between the scrambled channel message and updating code message I see a flicker of a message come twice but can see what is say its just a flicker n othing else ,is the hardware goosed!!!

Last edited:
yes clear data choose ur default symbol 6952 6887 hit ok

then flash the box

once flashed

repeat the clear data then set your default area hit ok then re-scan and in theory it should update i have never heard of this problem

only other thing is turn au off and manual input the keys

how is AU turned off all I can see is the 1968 enable /disable then the 1968 provider keys do you input the keys the turn of the emu its all strange, I have deleted all the other provider key appart from the TW keys and still the same I can add a key 01 + 00 the correct keys are in the list but the emu isnt using them

menu/languages/1968-1968 thats secret menu but i don't see where to turn it off myself sorry as i say flashed a few but never tried this stuff

I will give him back and tell him to buy a proper box one with linux neutrino on it LOL cheers for all ye help

Back