Eurovox 1&2 tried and tested fix ???

Hi
I can confirm that the EV max blue fix works on EV2 as i did a m8s and tested it with a max remote he,s waiting on a new remote at the min.
cheers johny48

A lot of 5th placed rosettes there! nice TV though

has anyone the jtag software .. l cant find mine .. lm sure this is the only way to make a vox2 into a max

would it work if you flashed max with UFL then flashed v2 directly from max?

I find it hard to believe that eurovox 2 isnt still fully supported with its own software/firmware updates rather than having to use other firmware for the other box's and also buy a remote control into the bargain, strange, hmmm ??

Mines is mostly just used as a doorstop just now anyway, when i do have it going its connected only to my pc, but i cant see me wanting to rush off and buy another remote just to get it working again, saying thats though, if push came to shove and it was the only box i owned then that would be a different story i guess, lol :silly:

well jtag isnt working on this box l have as a spare, all the softwares not compilable ,
wot software/loader did u use

well jtag isnt working on this box l have as a spare, all the softwares not compilable ,
wot software/loader did u use

I only used the UFL one took 1st time, not sure if pc anything to do with it (doubt it)

But using vista ult, with express to serial card converter.

Oh laptop.

We could flash the new MAX fix on EV2's if we can extract the binfile from the loader and flash it with Voxer. The file is archived as SFX LZH, any ideas on how to extract this?

l tried with a jtag tonight and it just wouldnt have it ..

i have an ev2 - i'm waiting for a new max remote before i try to flash the new blue firmware- i'll keep you posted[/QU

Hi, can anyone help me as i'm looking for a fix on the evoxmaxv fed up on manualy inputing codes, Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
help with eurovox v2

Is it anyone help with new firmware or new fix instead of entering the key manually, because they are changing the code very often, thanks

Re: help with eurovox v2

Is it anyone help with new firmware or new fix instead of entering the key manually, because they are changing the code very often, thanks

thats what we'r trying to find out in this thread mate, you'll just have to sit tight and wait same us the rest of us.

well don't think worth the wait, as i have a ev 2 and a max running new firmware max blue and today taken 10 mins and still code updating, gona wait a bit too see but could be bad news.

Wow took 17 mins to update code, worst software ever.

Last edited:
I may be being thick but i'll take any flack! A m8 has a Eurovox pvr5000. I have the keys (I presume they are just the same keys 0 and 1 as on the rom image) but despite searching I cannot find any tutorial or guidance on how or where to manually input them??! Can anybody please help cos this m8 is a right pain!! Ta.

Back