Eurovox 1&2 tried and tested fix ???

CAROLANN

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok, as we all know, the hit knocked all box's off end of nov.08.

I have a eurovox 2 (silver colour with two scart sockets), but theres so many posts and things going around iam not sure at all if theres actually a real working fix for this box, its too dodgy trying any old fix as we all know that doing so can sometimes cause big problems, so i would rather have a tried and tested fix if you know what i mean.

Is there one, thats the question ? theres not one on the toolbar yet, i noticed that.

Anyone know ?

p.s
sorry for just adding to the endless posts, but what can i do man.

There is no fix for the ev 1 and 2 yet.

However some ev2s will take the max blue firmware as i have done this with my ev 2 on the last 2 fixes (inc this 1), but you do need a new remote (just bought another from the bay under a fiver) for the ev max of course.

Some boxes would not accept the max firmware and a bin file was available to help convert from ev 2 to max, i have it but not used it.

Hope this helps File found here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187330/#post1422368

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an ev2 - i'm waiting for a new max remote before i try to flash the new blue firmware- i'll keep you posted

There is no fix for the ev 1 and 2 yet.

However some ev2s will take the max blue firmware as i have done this with my ev 2 on the last 2 fixes (inc this 1), but you do need a new remote (just bought another from the bay under a fiver) for the ev max of course.

Some boxes would not accept the max firmware and a bin file was available to help convert from ev 2 to max, i have it but not used it.

Hope this helps File found here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/187330/#post1422368

the UFL for the max boxes wont work with ev2 unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:
never seen it working yet m8... not saying your wrong

if u get max working on a eurovox 2 can u use the buttons on the box if u havent the max remote ?

........eh?

If someone will point out a Difference in menu from ev 2 to max i will take a pic so as peeps can see working, as i can't remember as this ev 2 has been flashed with the max firmware since last year

This was the firmware from the well known toolbar for max blue

yes m8 you can flash max firmware onto ev2.
what I said was the max UFL wouldn't in my experience load onto an ev2.
the bin file will work no problem with the loader.

nice pic tho ;)

nice pic tho ;)

is there a bin uploaded on the site anywhere m8

ive tryied everything to get the new blue fix on using the UFL_MAX_BLUE_30_11_08.exe all i keep getting is the file is not fit for receiver but i can load EUROVOX_MAX_BLUE_BOX_01_06_07.bin using voxter meaning the box has blue on it but on got my remote yet to do factory reset before trying the new ufl file.if i jtag the EV2toEVMAX will i just be able to use the UFL_MAX_BLUE_30_11_08 without getting the not fit firmware maessage ? many thx

nice pic tho ;)

the ufl has worked on several boxes , including mine, however there were some hardware diffs and if you were a lucky 1 then the max ufl will flash without prob.

But it would be nice too see how many on this forum got it to flash without jatag and what age the box was, or what the hardware diff are.

the ufl has worked on several boxes , including mine, however there were some hardware diffs and if you were a lucky 1 then the max ufl will flash without prob.

But it would be nice too see how many on this forum got it to flash without jatag and what age the box was, or what the hardware diff are.

well il be 1st ev 2 with intel tsop inside date on board is 2005.12.02

i can get EUROVOX_MAX_BLUE_BOX_01_06_07.bin on with voxter but cant load on fix file after getting file not fit for receiver
so now its jtag fix over or find a fixed bin file or wait and put on ev2 fix :(

My EV 2

Flashed by direct UFL max blue

Intel chip

Version PR1.4
Samsung Tuner

so if your ev2 is same try the ufl max blue, if it won't take it it'll tell ya.

But your remote won't work.

tccat1 wat tuner is in yours

Back