essential softmod security: read me

English,

Where do I copy the Starfall folder to on the SD card?
I've managed to install the 2 WAD files but cant find the Starfall in the Homebrew channel.

woody

English,

Where do I copy the Starfall folder to on the SD card?
I've managed to install the 2 WAD files but cant find the Starfall in the Homebrew channel.

woody

its the apps folder m8, havent u got one on the root of ur sd card? ;)

Cheers English,

I have tried pressing B+2 together as instructed and nothing happens, any ideas

you are a star fella !!!:proud:

I ran the WADs and then the Stall fall (although it didnt give me any options, it just came up at the bottom "installed, press a to continue" or some words of that sort) but all seems ok.(would you suggest re-running or leave alone?

It now shows on 3.2e.

Woody

you are a star fella !!!:proud:

I ran the WADs and then the Stall fall (although it didnt give me any options, it just came up at the bottom "installed, press a to continue" or some words of that sort) but all seems ok.(would you suggest re-running or leave alone?

It now shows on 3.2e.

Woody

re run it m8

press a on each option ( -->install), except region free games if u have the launcher and cios from the stickie. i think u move it up and down with the dpad

will give this a go soon. will i need just to install starfall app as im already on 3.2

how would i recover from a bad wad?

will give this a go soon. will i need just to install starfall app as im already on 3.2

how would i recover from a bad wad?

yeah m8 it should just install.

i say how to recover in first post

u want me to post a bad wad to check lol

HI all does it matter which of the two wads you install first guys? sorry if this is a dumb ass question. just dont wana feck my wii cus it aint mine to feck lol ;-)

HI all does it matter which of the two wads you install first guys? sorry if this is a dumb ass question. just dont wana feck my wii cus it aint mine to feck lol ;-)

any order m8. dont worry i wouldnt get u to do something that would bork ur wii ;)

so u like it booting with no health screen , region free channels .. updates blocked .. easy recovery. and some other stuff :)

Sorry for the late reply....

Yeah fantastic, much prefer it when the kids arent constantly pressing away 100 times (as they always do) on the A button to get to the game.... does the update blocker mean I can cease running everything through a Brickblocker?

Woody

Can't you incorporate this into the stickies ? As an essential or recommened step.

Back