Espn problems??

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with channels like espn, mtv, and a few other s**t channels that im not bothered about?....i tryed a brute scan still can't get anything....edinburgh area.

cheers.

Is anyone having problems with channels like espn, mtv, and a few other s**t channels that im not bothered about?....i tryed a brute scan still can't get anything....edinburgh area.

cheers.

from what i read edinburgh gone n3, soon only fta on dbox not even freeview as some of these are encrypted

Thanks for reply,

i can still get quite a lot of channels sky sports etc.....if its gone n3 take it these will slowly go off as well?

cheers!

Thanks for reply,

i can still get quite a lot of channels sky sports etc.....if its gone n3 take it these will slowly go off as well?

cheers!

yes but i don't think slowly, maybe someone whose area has completely gone n3 may be able to say how many days likely to be left,
unless it's only the ngtv stage and there's new channel mapping...b4 the switch to n3

Last edited:
is there anyway round the ngtv stage to get channels back for now?

i got the new virgin card last week but never put it into virgin box yet would this affect in anyway?

cheers.

Im in edinburgh too mate and half the channels went on wednesday for me too. its been coming and looks like the party is over ive got a dbox and a eurovox so nothing to do with the box and i have already used the new card so not that either mate !!! its been a good run i guess

swanny

Aye, 'twas a good run indeed.

I bit the bullet this avo and got on the phone to virgin retentions to increase my existing TV package but they are so busy I was getting nowhere fast.
Think I'll have to settle for council telly or find out more about these motorised satellite options!

Back