es*n gone on sd only

chronoman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping someone has soloution.
I cant seem to find es** on my dream 500 or spider 5000 ,they work on hd but cant find on sd boxes,
any ideas?

Hoping someone has soloution.
I cant seem to find es** on my dream 500 or spider 5000 ,they work on hd but cant find on sd boxes,
any ideas?

ive just checked on my vu+uno and its still transmitting/clearing here... 12.285.v.. 27500. 2/3 dvbs-mpeg2. regards mdt

Seems you need Oscam to clear ESPN SD,at least for some anyway

yep. Oscam defo now needed server end to clear ESPN sd

so you need oscam to read the card then you link cccam into this?
i read another thread where cccam 221 seemed to be working was this not the case?

so you need oscam to read the card then you link cccam into this?
i read another thread where cccam 221 seemed to be working was this not the case?

There seems to be mixed answers to this m8,
as far as I'm aware you definitely need oscam to read the card,

But a few have said its working on CCcam

i've only CCCam installed and i've lost my SD version so now in the process of trying to learn how to setup OSCam but i don't know where to start

i've only CCCam installed and i've lost my SD version so now in the process of trying to learn how to setup OSCam but i don't know where to start

You are looking to change to oscam in order to clear your card, yes ???

You could start with google then oscam ??????????? then the oscam wiki.

Happy reading mate.

Reports saying its reverted back to clearing on ccam ;)

Yes can confirm that here anyway

What does this mean wiz mate, a short respite for CCcam servers until the boffins that shut ES@N down on CCcam work out how to shut down the lot rendering CCcam obsolete ?

Would those who run CCcam servers be better switcing to OScam, if they haven't already ?

It's hard to tell what their up to,look at pick tv,that went to Oscam then fta ,

But it's no harm to switch to Oscam to get a little bit longer out of this hobby ;)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

Back