Error 80020148

Right if you google that exact error as I have, you will see that everybody has said the same thing about the error. It is either a UMD issue or a fw issue. So either your fw hasnt taken properly, or there is an issue with the umd. So either flash it back to an earlier version, as people have issues with 390. Or reflash and see if that fixes it.

Ive had it on 3 firmware's since and none of them have worked

Im sure we have been here before..... I say put it in the microwave and set to high for 10 mins. If that dont fix it nothing will.

Im sure we have been here before..... I say put it in the microwave and set to high for 10 mins. If that dont fix it nothing will.

lol.gif

I say put it in the microwave and set to high for 10 mins. If that dont fix it nothing will.

your thinking about pot poodles again :flock:

No offence sylar mate, but I remember a 10 page thread that we had with you recently, when you was having issues, and you couldnt do something. And we suggested everything, and it turned out, one of the first things we suggested, was the solution, just you hadnt done it properly.

There are 4 of us here who have all suggested everything going, and all the evidence points to a umd error, or an iso error. EG your ISO is screwed. I know you said you have tried 3 firmwares, and different games. If thats the case then you need to pandora it, as your out of options. There are several stickies on this forum, that will help in the creation of this item, alternatively, you can ask one of Team stooge to create your pandora for you. Or even send your PSP to one of us, and we will rescue it. You must remember were working blind, so unless your telling us exactly what you have done and when, then we cannot help further than we are. I would suggest getting a pandora, and sorting then.

No offence sylar mate, but I remember a 10 page thread that we had with you recently, when you was having issues, and you couldnt do something. And we suggested everything, and it turned out, one of the first things we suggested, was the solution, just you hadnt done it properly.

There are 4 of us here who have all suggested everything going, and all the evidence points to a umd error, or an iso error. EG your ISO is screwed. I know you said you have tried 3 firmwares, and different games. If thats the case then you need to pandora it, as your out of options. There are several stickies on this forum, that will help in the creation of this item, alternatively, you can ask one of Team stooge to create your pandora for you. Or even send your PSP to one of us, and we will rescue it. You must remember were working blind, so unless your telling us exactly what you have done and when, then we cannot help further than we are. I would suggest getting a pandora, and sorting then.

I aint signed in for like 6 months so i don't even remember and ive said everything i can thats the error that it brings up and so it seems my only option is to pandora it

1. Goto Recovery Menu (turn off then hold R and turn on)
2. Configuration -> Use NO-UMD (Disable it)
3. Go all the way back to main menu
4. Advanced -> Advanced Configuration -> (Disable all of them)

Back