Erro01: No ca found *help*

DomRainford

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,i'm a beginner at this kind of stuff but thought i would like to get into it,i currently have a DM800HD(Genuine) I tried to flash it yesterday with image ''Newnigma2 4.0.2v'' the flash said complete and to reboot so i rebooted the box and now i've got this error ''ERRO01: NO CA FOUND'' i have tried to connect it by dcc or by the browser.Any help would be great :)

Last edited:
Best to make sure what Sim card you have in the box. Take care not to break the sim locking mechnism if removal is required.

If you know the sim you box has you should be able to use the patched DreamUP to enable the flash but and then just send in the ssl version your sim . You say your box is original if that is the case you must of flashed a clone image, be careful to check your sim type.

There's a hologram sticker saying ''Dreambox Sim 210''' and on the actual sim inside it says ''Dm800 11323 sim210''

Hi on back of box if its a Sunray Dreambox 800 hd se clone I know that there is a mini flash up button so now hold button and turn box on till the IP address the comes on front of box and go to your laptop/computer and insert IP of box in task bar now you are able to flash a new image on to Dreambox.

I used the Nemesis2.6-Sunray sr4-SVN 190r0-sim2-ssl84b-by ******* and it worked a treat.

That is a way of getting past the NO CA FOUND as it will just hold on screen forever. Hope you have luck kid.

Cheers me

Back