epg

scott-ayling

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
when i first put new firmware on i was when pushing epg button changing to epg screen but it was letting you see what was on the channel you were watching throu it but now its no longer like that just the blue screen and telling you whats on plus find a few terrestrial channels freeze

what to do is go back to your tv screen and select the all from the white button, then go back to epg screen you should see everything.

no not showing all channels it was showing the picture of what was on with the text telling you on top

if its frozen then try the master reboot. lol. pull it out at the plug, wait 30 secs, put back in. the epg isnt as good as the dbox. it doesnt fill up as quick either. that may be the problem.

im maybe not explaining it right,epg loads fine getting full data coming in.when you push epg you get a list of whats on with a blue screen with kryptview written on this and cant see what channel you were on.But when i first flashed with new firmware i was not getting the blue kryprview screen i was getting the tv picture with the list of chnell and epg ontop of the picture so much better dont know if its meant to do that

it was showing epg like the pic in page 13 of manual

Last edited:
ahhhhh!!!!!

i see what you mean now m8. its supposed to be that way. the kryptview blue screen thing. :proud:

Back