VU+ Duo epg problem

all went as you said it has just rebooted its self, Do I have to go to cross epg configure again, as it looks like some of the event details r still missing

Yes you will have to set it up again, the settings might be ok but id check and make sure, and for quick download of epg, on main screen u would press blue crossepg downloader, ok, but it should do it automatic at the time you set it for

You have just made me a very happy man:flagwave: Can't thank you enough, can I request you as a friend now I have you I don't want to let you go!!!, This is the first time I've attempted to do any thing like this, very rewarding. Thanks again casuk any time your in the south let me no I have told Mick at Digw about your service he said your a good guy I agree. I do have another query about a different cline connection but that's for another day I feel worn out Cheers bud

Its a lot to take in but as you say rewarding, yes add a friend, theres loads of good people on this site that are always willing and happy to help out, im glad you have it sorted, anything else just let me know or post a thread and ull get the help you need

@casuk... Top man well done . Your a credit to the forum mate

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say,I`v been a member of many many forums and I can definitely say that the members on here are the most helpful and patient I`ve ever came across.
Thanks guys.

sorry to piggyback off the original post but would this also work on a VU Solo2 SE?

sorry been away but if casuk said it will it will on your solo he's a good guy

Thanks guys!

I actually sorted the VU Solo2 SE with a image update, however on Vix Apollo what im running on my VU solo (again its probably China clone) EPG has stopped tried EPG provided but keeps crashing the box. Is the one provided on Apollo newer?

The latest vix is vix hades, I'd uninstall crossepg and reinstall it, should work fine after that

I'm having same problem with vu+duo2 not clone on box hades 012. The epg doesn't seem to read anything and it only has 3 days on. Would that crossepg file work for me or would I need a different one. I've tried reinstalling it from download.

:)

Update your channel list as there have been several changes.

Delete the EPG data using the delete option within the EPG menu. Redownload EPG.

Back