VU+ Duo epg problem

U need 10 good posts before you can download, i can try send in an email if you pm your address

A long way to go to catch up with you!! I have 14 registered posts but there was a way if I subscribed become a VIP member that should do it
I don't mind its not a lot should I go for it

Why not i think that activates your downloads

Will do get back as soon as done please don't go away Im getting used to you :hubbahubba:

Iv got no plans so im here to help if i can

have become a vip member with 12 months sub
so have downloaded file to my downloads file, I have opened fizilla transfer file its asking me for a
remote path /etc
file ??
would that be CCcam
I see I have lots of those

When you open filzilla and connect to ur box, host (is the ip of the duo) username is root and port is vu duo, that will connect to ur box, you will find the ip of yiur duo on menu, info, network

You want to trasfare the file to temp folder just open temp and then upload the file to there

I have connected to box
opened transfer file
ticked upload
use server currently connected
in remote path it already has /etc
there is also a file box with nothing in it
when I go OK the message comes up (it ask for remote flie)
????

On remote site double click the yellow folder and a whole list of folders comes up select open up temp and transfare
4dfd32d10e9bad155767fccdddd390a6.jpg
cf80c02bc89e6690d1a95ec9e40a5cbb.jpg
4ce0cbdd04d29455e008eccacce395be.jpg
d106a3820196fe99f8fa0e02b85643c5.jpg
355c97be262b6663e0c77fbaea635058.jpg
5511422c6def65dcfe55e8d923377833.jpg

Thats the way i transfare files

You could put the file on to your usb and do it that way just put the file on usb insert into box press blue, vix, install local ex

it is a genuine box
there is a usb stick on the back of the box I have no idea what it contains is that the usb stick u mean

Yes take that out put in your laptop and drag the file you downloaded on to usb, remove and enter back into the duo and press blue, vix, install local ex select cross epg and install/green thats should be you i also have a back up image for that box, you would have to change the line details but

there is a bit of other downloads on it but have transferred enigma 2 plugins on to it

on stick

back up 0kb cross epg 0kb image back up 0kb picon 0kb usr 0kb CCcam info blacklisted 0kb enigma 2 plugin etc 771kb

epg zipped file 3554kb swap file 32768kb TS favourites 1kb

hope this means something to you mate, shall I continue loading on box as you described

Yes that will be fine just install the crossepg ipk file when you go to local extensions

just going to try do I have to turn box off to do this ??

when I started fizilla I brought up file selection so I have all this folder info cant get rid of it to get into my cline file have I done any thing wrong

No you dont need to turn off the box for this and the usb method will not need filezilla, and ur cline info will be in ect folder CCcam.cfg you wont need to touch that either

Just shut filezilla down

Back