English Premier League For 2013-2014 Season ?

Does anyone know for sure if al jazeera streams will be english commentary ? i know they will have pre and post match in english but dont know about the actual games as i know the epl are really clamping down even harder on it all so I dont really want to sign up to al jaz if its not as i will make do with whatever 3pm is broadcast in europe.after all, iam a league 1 fan :Laugh:

get yourself iptv box brilliant or android with a good iptv stream every game in english and good quality .

Anyone know who will showing the game In Spain? Last season was Canal Fotbal, but Premier League website has nothing for Spain!

Also Germany doesn't either! Broadcast Schedules

Last edited by a moderator:
lol dont use that as a guide use liveonsat.com and get streaming i have a cracker site great quality on android box every game i seen last year

Yeah I use LJ's but they don't seem to have any prem games listed at the moment for Germany or Spain! :/

Does anyone know for sure if al jazeera streams will be english commentary ? i know they will have pre and post match in english but dont know about the actual games as i know the epl are really clamping down even harder on it all so I dont really want to sign up to al jaz if its not as i will make do with whatever 3pm is broadcast in europe.after all, iam a league 1 fan :Laugh:

al jaz show championship at 3pm and its in english dont know if the prem will be shown on hotbird will have to wait and see

yeah they still have football league. def no al jaz epl on 13 e. they arent allowed to show it on that bird cos the premier league said they cant as we can recieve it in england, hence showing it on nilesat which is only available in asia/africa.

Does the quality of the iptv box make a difference to the streams as i have a apple tv box jailbroken and nearly all the streams i get are poor , whats the difference with a proper iptv box ?

the twelth man which iptv/android box do you recommend? never used iptv before and would you pm the site?

its deffo not on hotbird guaranteed only on 7 west and you cant get the beam in this country so only on iptv boxes and noit cheap but very good quality will post on you tube today

a mate of mine will be having all 360 games streamed live via his website . its very private but i will have a word and see if he wants more members .
the streams are glitch free and in HD - i hook my laptop upto the tv and its amazing .
will post back if he allows it

doubt very much will want an overload

the more streaming brings its problems big time

did dabble with this a while back small scale though

Looks like theres a market if you want to get back in the game lol

have asked and it is for only existing subs .
so possibly 500 odd people .

3 ways 1 is there are people who are setting up there own servers and installing the service on there own iptv boxes , the company i use are selling them for 3399 and quality is good , or use websites that charge , mine charges £6 month and found it to be very good last year for ad sport , the other is by using vpn server to logon on to officail site and stream direct from the company but some times the vpn is crap and results in bad picture quality.

Back