English Premier League For 2013-2014 Season ?

Cheers lads yeah a 90 is pretty wishful thinking alright wiz, anything doing on 26 east at all, I may be interested in sticking up a 3m dish if I could get one at a reasonable price

I have a 1.1m Triax dish and inverto black ultra lnb, I get 7w JSC and some AD sports BETWEEN 42% AND 49% SNR, Alfreton Derbyshire

According to LJ's its also on JSC +10 and not to mention ITV HD :)

Interesting, When I use HD6 online the dog onscreen states +10, not sure if that will be HD6 on Sunday or possibly changed for the EPL.

I'll watch it on ITV though tbh :)

Cheers lads yeah a 90 is pretty wishful thinking alright wiz, anything doing on 26 east at all, I may be interested in sticking up a 3m dish if I could get one at a reasonable price

where the hell do you buy a 3m dish? and how much would delivery be?????

I get Nilesat here at about 35% in Belfast with 1.1m triax and inverto black ultra lnb but probably not the right transponder. Isn't Cyfrowy Polsat supposed to have every game?

woo tooner dont leave us in suspension haaaa... any idea of frq/sat bird !!

I bought a Bulsatcom card for 39e so get Diema showing games at 3pm also Nova. The Bulsatcom card comes with a HD receiver and have also have a VU Ultimo and have a Skylink card in it but Nova lost the footie on 23.5.

I need the config for the Bulsatcom card but am afraid of a balls up in Skylink and Sly card.

Any ideas or help?
Using CCCam 2.0.3 at minute

Back