English Premier League For 2013-2014 Season ?

safe to say it wont be on 13 e. as far as i know the epl stated that it can ONLY be broadcast on sats that we cant recieve in england. al jaz are launching 3 new hd channels for epl and you can watch all epl on al jaz website with arabic proxy. no way would sky let them broadcast epl in this country and given that sky bankroll the epl ! i would bet my mortgage that 13 e will stay the same. lets just hope that setanta ireland launch a hd channel on sky so we dont have to watch their vhs quality broadcasts but i wont hold my breath

No chance its going to be on 13e lol

Can get it online with that WatchJSC.com guide

No One Knows for sure and as for the statement the EPL say it cannot be broadcast on a satellite that cannot be received in the UK well some let them know about the packages such as Cyfra+, NC+,Sky Italia/Calcio, Sky Germany, Canal Digital + plenty more, lets put it this way i wont be missing watching my team this coming season in HD at 3pm

Regards

No chance its going to be on 13e lol

Can get it online with that WatchJSC.com guide
thats the same as we did last year for admc on line again using overplay and smart dns
the only diff in the admc guide there was more info on address and phone no from memory so maybe worth digging those guides out to use for info.
the only thing is the $50 option covers stations 1 to 8 its another $35 for 9 10 and hd 1 and hd 2
i would hang back before subbing as yep a good deal compared to what else you get but need to see if more channels are to be added and if will have english commentry like admc did
so we have three options for streaming this and the new zealand option and i am keeping my eye on fox australia as well

thats the same as we did last year for admc on line again using overplay and smart dns
the only diff in the admc guide there was more info on address and phone no from memory so maybe worth digging those guides out to use for info.
the only thing is the $50 option covers stations 1 to 8 its another $35 for 9 10 and hd 1 and hd 2
i would hang back before subbing as yep a good deal compared to what else you get but need to see if more channels are to be added and if will have english commentry like admc did
so we have three options for streaming this and the new zealand option and i am keeping my eye on fox australia as well
Last season I watched admc using a proxy, pausing, removing the proxy and releasing pause. I'm pretty sure I managed to sign up using the proxy as well. AJ won't accept any of my proxies.

try 7w picking it up in the south of england 1m dish

I can confirm that you can sign up to Aljaz using the www.overplay.net VPN and then watch using the smartDNS

thanks for the various links smithy, the watchjsc site wont load for me, keeps forwarding to a domain sales company

i have tried flushing my dns but still no joy, any ideas mate ?

thanks for the various links smithy, the watchjsc site wont load for me, keeps forwarding to a domain sales company

i have tried flushing my dns but still no joy, any ideas mate ?

Just updated my post mate if you saw the previous version as I misread you first lol!

I can confirm that you can sign up to Aljaz using the www.overplay.net VPN and then watch using the smartDNS
Does the stream still work if you disconnect smartdns and use your own connection, or does it geoblock you?
Also, if the package is 1-8 what's shown on +9, +10. And i presume hd1+2 are just hd versions with nothing different shown?

no smartDNS must be enabled, it does not effect your download speed whatsoever tho
Oh right, thought it would be like admc and you could just disconnect and use use your own connection after the stream starts.

Hi, just a heads up as i know plenty of you , me included need a vpn for al jazzera epl next season, i work for visa transaction handling and at work we recieved a memo this morning, visa are not strictly forbidden to authorise payments for vpn's. so basically dont try buying one with a visa card because it will be returned, not sure about other companies though.

I dont know how thats legal, i am sure if it was challenged in Court they would lose. Or better still, take business elsewhere .... can you name this Visa card business ?

premier pass it is then i think

Back