English Premier League For 2013-2014 Season ?

well it seems its ONLY via nile sat . and most of europe dont receive that .. because ot the beam width!! I have to assume in africa ,, they all have televisions!!

well it seems its ONLY via nile sat . and most of europe dont receive that .. because ot the beam width!! I have to assume in africa ,, they all have televisions!!

If that is true and its only going on Nilesat if its 102 we have a chance if its 201 then its Goodnight Vienna

it should be online aswell aljeerer sports you can buy there sports package online streams
i hope so

Nobody knows anything for sure, everyone is just "assuming" it wont be on 13e, its a game of "wait and see" then panic :D

i think if we are realists we can forget about 13e as epl will only allow i believe one 3pm broadcast for mainstream europe across diff providers.
also i am sure i have read there is a rumour al jazeera are to stop broadcasting alltogether on 13e next year
so we will have to wait and see but do not hold your breath for all live games in english commentry on 13e
and just keep an eye on the web site for updates and pricing for live streaming as that may be a cheaper option than a sub card

No offense meant Halfman, but your still assuming "I am sure i have read there is a rumour al jazeera are to stop broadcasting alltogether on 13e next year"

I think its better we all just forget the rumors and just wait and see what happens, when it happens, the only people who know what will happens is the broadcasters themselves and judging by how long it took them to reveal themselves as the broadcaster for the next 3 years, dont wait up waiting for the "what bird for EPL" answer :D it might not happen until 12:44 august 17 LOL

That was under the Pulis era mate ... hopefully Stoke will be a bit more organised that way now ?

Good luck with mark hughes lol, he killed Middlesborough and blackburn and man city lol, if he cant build a decent team with man city's money then stoke are screwed, should have kept pullis IMO.

safe to say it wont be on 13 e. as far as i know the epl stated that it can ONLY be broadcast on sats that we cant recieve in england. al jaz are launching 3 new hd channels for epl and you can watch all epl on al jaz website with arabic proxy. no way would sky let them broadcast epl in this country and given that sky bankroll the epl ! i would bet my mortgage that 13 e will stay the same. lets just hope that setanta ireland launch a hd channel on sky so we dont have to watch their vhs quality broadcasts but i wont hold my breath

not a hope for 13e

those rip of merchants bankroll the epl

so elsewhere for sure

they have the rights as you point out mate

but wont be on 13e

be some obscure sat we struggle with lol

Back