England Squad

Let's hope Southgate changes his mind

He isn’t prone to mistakes, just accidents.

Who’s more consistent?

I just thought that I would re visit this statement. Which probably sums up your footballing acumen
"He isn't prone to mistakes"
I would say giving away a penalty and losing the trophy for your shot shy team was a pretty big mistake.

I just thought that I would re visit this statement. Which probably sums up your footballing acumen
"He isn't prone to mistakes"
I would say giving away a penalty and losing the trophy for your shot shy team was a pretty big mistake.

He will put that one down to an accident :rolleyes:

7 of the 11 that started against Iceland will more than likely start against Tunisia, progress ? I think not. Andy Carroll should have gone, Wiltshire as well and as for Welbeck ? the one thing I don't see is on the ball , ball playing midfield players or wingers with pace. Naming his squad has just strengthened my view not to back us to win it

7 of the 11 that started against Iceland will more than likely start against Tunisia, progress ? I think not. Andy Carroll should have gone, Wiltshire as well and as for Welbeck ? the one thing I don't see is on the ball , ball playing midfield players or wingers with pace. Naming his squad has just strengthened my view not to back us to win it

Now that has just depressed me.
I think that only 5 of them will start but it is still a scary scenario.

My starting 11 would be

Butland

Walker Maguire Stones
TAA Henderson Dier Rose
Sterling Kane Lingard

Back