England match to be internet only ....

I bet the scots are loving this pmsl ;)

I think it is stupid that a country cannot watch there team playing.... never heard anything like it before lol.

Mickie

I bet the scots are loving this pmsl ;)

I think it is stupid that a country cannot watch there team playing.... never heard anything like it before lol.

Mickie

Totally agree.
What bollo*cks
Even the website streamers said it can only handle 1million viewers.

'Perform says pay-per-view plan for Ukraine v England match represents future of broadcasting, despite criticism'

I think that says it all. Despite criticism this is the way it's going to be? Bah. Humbug. WHAT do we pay our BBC TV licenses for if not to see our national team play whatever sport, and I'm not even that fussed. Merely annoyed at the bureaucracy ;)

Bureaucracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

taken from another forumtezza

Just checked on LJ's and it is on some sats, I think when they say not on TV they are not talking about us fiendishly clever people who do not rely on English TV, it is on:-

HRT 2
Polsat Futbol
SportKlub (Cro)
TRK Futbol
TRK Ukraine
TRT 1
Viasat Football (Nor)
Viasat Sport (Baltic

So got no hope of getting it on my std sky+ hd set up then lol ! fk !

Really does take the piddle, your right above... why do we pay tv licence !!! rip of us in Britain yet again !

ukrveng.jpg

available on the above channels, free ones in red ;)

Wonder if it will be available via 'unofficial' internet stream like myp2p or readon player?

i have a tm9100 super and have scanned the 7e sat but cant seem to see the trt1 channel any ideas

Back