Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

England match to be internet only ....

VectorZ

VIP Member
VIP Member
Link to full BBC News article

England's World Cup qualifier in Ukraine on Saturday will be shown exclusively live to subscribers on the internet who will pay at least £4.99.

The cost of watching the game was being advertised on Monday in the Daily Express as £4.99 if viewers signed up before midnight on Wednesday.

Charges rise to £9.99 for those who subscribe on Thursday and Friday, and £11.99 on Saturday.

Football Association spokesman Adrian Bevington admitted: "We would obviously like to see the game broadcast to as many people as possible" but insisted the matter was out of his organisation's hands.

"These are the rights of the Ukrainian FA and the agents they've appointed to sell them," he told BBC Sport.

"A traditional TV platform would be ideal to broadcast the game but it's not the case. It's not in our control."

ITV has the rights to home England games and, under the terms of their contract, has taken over Setanta's broadcast rights for away friendlies.

However, that aspect of the deal does not cover away qualifying games, and neither the BBC, ITV, Sky nor Channel Five made a successful bid for the match.

......... I'm ducking out of the way for this one [hides from angry crowd]

I think thats a a piss take that is, The fat cats at the FA ripping off True England fans. it's bad enough internation games being on Sky but now only on the internet.
You can see what will happen, the site will just crash as it won't beable to handle the volume of traffic.
Thats really pissed me off, as i wanted to watch that game as well

no problem with biss but as said before have to get ladders out to check whether dish will hit wall if can get at all it will be close

didnt think i be able to get but got it just blind scaning now what channel then and biss code or is it already in latest techno patch
:Clap:

Ok you want to be on TRT1 then if using technomate press 8280 this will bring up biss menu. Note menu always states OFF ignore that bit. Now enter the biss keys on an empty line ie one with all zeros in- exit and save.

got trt all biss lines full with exception of line 10 witch are all ten guess that will do whats numbers then or will i have to look else were for them

I really cannot see this match being very watchable and I wouldn't pay to watch it on principal.

Guess I will watch Deal or No Deal instead, which will probably be more exciting.

Strike the above, I have had an Email from bet365 to say that they will be streaming it for accounts with money in, so I might have a 2" screen to look at.

Last edited:
sure u can just have to have alook through settings all this and cant help but think it will not be worth watching but you never no

Back