Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Energy supplier

I've got a smart meter..
We used to use £10 a day gas and leccy, new boiler now down to £7 a day, heating on 06 30 to 23.30, 3 bed house, heating temp set at 22 degree's, no bath leccy shower 2 peeps
. Use that for comparison

I showed my bill to a few pals at work..they said that's ridiculous amount I'm paying ..that should be for a 8 bedroom house and heated swimming pool lol..told me to ask energy company ie octopus to see if smart meters are faulty or sending incorrect readings..any ideas if my smart meters are faulty.? To be honest I noticed since I had smart meters installed , my bills have gone up..makes me wonder 🥺

I showed my bill to a few pals at work..they said that's ridiculous amount I'm paying ..that should be for a 8 bedroom house and heated swimming pool lol..told me to ask energy company ie octopus to see if smart meters are faulty or sending incorrect readings..any ideas if my smart meters are faulty.? To be honest I noticed since I had smart meters installed , my bills have gone up..makes me wonder 🥺
Here are the current price caps and we are all in the same boat tbh unless you got a good fixed deal but they have all gone now.
https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/what-are-the-price-cap-unit-rates-/
FECBBDB9-4CE0-46A9-AA6F-0E2C456D9185.jpeg
Last year I was paying just over £7 a week but now nearly £15 a week with the price cap increase and will be going up again at the end of the year🙄

Back