Energy supplier

I was with green and it’s tits up. Managed to screenshot my statements as I was £175 in credit. I have read my meters etc. Well the leccy one will get read once I’ve heated up the hot tub 😂

You will be moved to British gas, Scottish Power etc then given the choice to move.
@gez is correct. OFGEM will move you to British Gas. No-one will be (or shouldn't be) cut off with the switch. You'll just have to email your providers customer services with your final meter readings for the switch over. Once that's done, you can then look for cheaper deals. You won't have to pay (or you shouldn't have to pay) additional charges by switching from British Gas to your preferred new supplier. If you're with a comparison site that switches for you, do not sign up to any deal British Gas offers you. Your comparison site will look for the cheapest deal for you. You don't have to do anything.

I was with green and it’s tits up. Managed to screenshot my statements as I was £175 in credit. I have read my meters etc. Well the leccy one will get read once I’ve heated up the hot tub 😂
I've done the same @IANB . I'm £140 in credit, and screen grabbed an image of my People's Energy account, just in case! 👍

Do we cancel our direct debits? With these fallen companies?

would doubt it talk back surely

How do you rig an old gas meter then. Asking for a pal😉

Martin Lewis Money Show does talk about the energy problem and switch, catch it later on ITV+1 @9:30pm.

Back