ebuyer

justintime

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, does anyone have any codes for ebuyer. buying a laptop and in the time i went to get my card and order, the price had gone up by £30. i know about the free delivery, just trying to get the laptop cheaper.
or does anyone know where to buy Acer Aspire 5738Z Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer cheaper from reliable and trustworthy store ?
..cheers..

cheers breeze, seen that 1, but i think the other is more than £30 better, just trying to get that or better for cheaper.
thanks anyway

just noticed it is £5 cheaper if i get the printer with it. the printer is going for about £55-60 on fleabay, so should get something back from it.
I'll probably offer it here for £30 before putting it on fleabay for £50.

mate not many cheaper and more trustworthy stores than ebuyer these days...........they have good cs and returns service

hi all, does anyone have any codes for ebuyer.
..cheers..

I have searched many times for codes for eBuyer and have never found one.
The general consensus is that they don't do codes as they are usually the cheapest anyway.

cheers all, i have ordered the one i looked at with the printer. strange that buying it with the printer makes the whole package £5 cheaper. i'll try to sell the printer at a later date.

I love ebuyer... I've spent a serious amount of money with them over the years, and on the odd occasions where I've had to return an item it has been dealt with quickly and painlessly.

Conversely, I despise Overclockers. I've spent a relatively small (in comparison to what I've spent at ebuyer) amount at OcUK and pretty much each time they've messed something up, got the order wrong, been late shipping it - but not late in charging my credit card for it - or it's been faulty. I've had to argue with them about stuff that arrived damaged and that they claimed I did myself. They're not even the cheapest place to buy stuff online, but they had some stuff I was after in stock. I'll never buy anything from OcUK ever again, they're a bunch of cowboys!

Sorry... that doesn't have much to do with the original question but it made me feel better :)

I love ebuyer... I've spent a serious amount of money with them over the years, and on the odd occasions where I've had to return an item it has been dealt with quickly and painlessly.

Conversely, I despise Overclockers. I've spent a relatively small (in comparison to what I've spent at ebuyer) amount at OcUK and pretty much each time they've messed something up, got the order wrong, been late shipping it - but not late in charging my credit card for it - or it's been faulty. I've had to argue with them about stuff that arrived damaged and that they claimed I did myself. They're not even the cheapest place to buy stuff online, but they had some stuff I was after in stock. I'll never buy anything from OcUK ever again, they're a bunch of cowboys!

Sorry... that doesn't have much to do with the original question but it made me feel better :)

agree..............they are a bunch of timewasters

Back