Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ebuyer

justintime

Inactive User
hi all, does anyone have any codes for ebuyer. buying a laptop and in the time i went to get my card and order, the price had gone up by £30. i know about the free delivery, just trying to get the laptop cheaper.
or does anyone know where to buy Acer Aspire 5738Z Laptop - Laptops at Ebuyer cheaper from reliable and trustworthy store ?
..cheers..

cheers breeze, seen that 1, but i think the other is more than £30 better, just trying to get that or better for cheaper.
thanks anyway

just noticed it is £5 cheaper if i get the printer with it. the printer is going for about £55-60 on fleabay, so should get something back from it.
I'll probably offer it here for £30 before putting it on fleabay for £50.

mate not many cheaper and more trustworthy stores than ebuyer these days...........they have good cs and returns service

cheers all, i have ordered the one i looked at with the printer. strange that buying it with the printer makes the whole package £5 cheaper. i'll try to sell the printer at a later date.

I love ebuyer... I've spent a serious amount of money with them over the years, and on the odd occasions where I've had to return an item it has been dealt with quickly and painlessly.

Conversely, I despise Overclockers. I've spent a relatively small (in comparison to what I've spent at ebuyer) amount at OcUK and pretty much each time they've messed something up, got the order wrong, been late shipping it - but not late in charging my credit card for it - or it's been faulty. I've had to argue with them about stuff that arrived damaged and that they claimed I did myself. They're not even the cheapest place to buy stuff online, but they had some stuff I was after in stock. I'll never buy anything from OcUK ever again, they're a bunch of cowboys!

Sorry... that doesn't have much to do with the original question but it made me feel better :)

I love ebuyer... I've spent a serious amount of money with them over the years, and on the odd occasions where I've had to return an item it has been dealt with quickly and painlessly.

Conversely, I despise Overclockers. I've spent a relatively small (in comparison to what I've spent at ebuyer) amount at OcUK and pretty much each time they've messed something up, got the order wrong, been late shipping it - but not late in charging my credit card for it - or it's been faulty. I've had to argue with them about stuff that arrived damaged and that they claimed I did myself. They're not even the cheapest place to buy stuff online, but they had some stuff I was after in stock. I'll never buy anything from OcUK ever again, they're a bunch of cowboys!

Sorry... that doesn't have much to do with the original question but it made me feel better :)

agree..............they are a bunch of timewasters

Back